General - page 1885

Is there a way to pass a type to a DLL? I know the type format and so on, and how to call dll's normally successfully, but is there a way to some how pass a type to a dll? Maybe create an array and pass the array instead of a type?
hello traders, any one have bunny girl indicator and i want bunnygirl explanation also please provide me.
Hello, The help says this: Uninitialize reason codes returned by UninitializeReason() function. It can be any one of the following values: Constant Value Description ....... REASON_CHARTCHANGE 3 symbol or timeframe changed on the chart. ....... How do you change the symbol of an open chart...
Hello, I have some programs that use ObjectFind() or ObjectDelete() and when the object does not exist it writes many lines of errors to the expert log. I would like to turn off this logging or be able to test if an object exists without "does not exist" messages being written to the expert log...
Hi, Guys Great Forum. Here is an indicator I picked up some time ago. It is an expert advisor - which is supposed to "Jump" when a certain x number of pips in the same direction (long/short) were created. It is changeable etc. I have not used it - YET. My question is : has anyone tried it ? and do u...
Hi there, Does anyone know what's the methods used in GFT's Indicator 75 in their DealbookFX software? Another one that I've been wondering about is the Lomb Periodogram that's in Wave59. Anyone know? It would be nice to have it for MT4... Morgan
  Detached Charts  (1)
Is there some means to detach charts from the MT4 so that they float away from the platform window? Thanks.
my EA is working well but when an order was opened , such as gbp/jpy order is running , then my EA on another pair will not be proceeded , how to open an order from another pair using same EA? thanks on advance...^_^
[Deleted]
  MMTS system  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Anyone has any opinion on the MMTS system mentioned on this thread? www.korzec.ca thanks
That is in the Forex and Futures market. I would love to find a Broker that supports both. Does anyone know of a Broker that does?
Does anyone have 'yesterday high & low' indicator which have GMTshift feature? I have these two but they don't have GMTshift feature.
Did I miss something? There used to be an alert window that showed what chart had an alert going off. It was always on top, etc. For some reason I cant find what happened to that window. I hear the audible alert, but the window is gone. How can I find it, i have looked in help, everywhere. Is there
  Psychology Trading books  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hi everybody, If there is someone has the following books below, please feel free to upload in this thread, Beyond Greed and Fear - Hersh Shefrin Exceptional Trading - Ruth Roosevelt Fooled by Randomness - Nassim Taleb How to Control Stress to Become a More Successful Investor - Van K.Tharp
HI. I'am looking for a digital moving average MT4 indicator with changeable periods for calculation (FATL/SATL). Somebody know where i can find it? Thanks. Best Regards Graco
hi everyone, this may sound stupid to you can Metatrader analysis stock chart or it can only analysis Forex only? can it read metastock data?? many thanks for any inputs
Hi everyone, This is my first post and I'm new to MT4. I would like to know if it's possible to get custom charts in MT4? I am interesting in trading on a 3 minute chart. Any help/insight would be appreciated. Thanks, SaxMan
  Daily Open Indicator  (21   1 2 3)
Does anyone have daily open indicator that show today open? I can't find it here. Thanks.
We all know that plotting too much information on the screen is not necessarily the best way to go. As a daytrader, I'm a bit lost in the jungle of pivots and similiar forms possible S/R. I'm talking about the different methods of calculating pivots, midpivots, camarilla pivots, fibonacci pivots
Hello, My friend's MT4 has become a mess. For example, when he tries to go into indicator list the MT4 seizes and has to be terminated. Even in a profile with no charts open, if he opens one chart with only one standard indicator on it, if he tries to go to indicator list the whole MT4 freezes up....
Here is a new video for everyone, Mark Braun and Carol Boroden host the video, enjoy http://www.mjbraun.net/CBMark/03-15-06/CBMark-ChartReview03-15-06.html
Hello to all, After browsing through this forum, I was amazed at the high calibre of MT4 programmers that hang out here -- i mean, coding a pattern detector for gartles / butterflies etc, is quite a accomplishment! That set me wondering -- is there someone here that can code indicators for detecting...
  Fx10 Ea  (4)
Hi Can anyone make this EA? It is used on 5 min and 10min http://www.tradecurrency.ca/FX10.pdf
Hello coders If is posible to code a script to save me all data what i have avaiable on my metatrader4 for example i open eur/usd 4H chart i put the script and to save me data for eur/usd on CSV format fille and to update evry 4H If i put the script on 5M timeframe to be update evry 5 min and so on...
  This indicator:  (7)
Could someone post here this indicator in MT4 . There should be this indicator but I cant find it:http://www.visualtradingcharts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=856&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
  Expert tutorials  (1)
hi i cant locate the expert tutorials if there is any thanks in advance
Hello Codersguru, may i post a code of murreymath indicator and could you kindly tell me how to relate buy and sell orders from the lines i just need a template thanks in advance
Hi I find my code becoming more unmanageable as its complexity increases. What I think is needed is event driven programming. Then when an event like a buy or a close occurs, other functions will just react to that. Currently one always has to check all the orders to see if something has...
Hello, Sometime recently the line numbers MetaEditor shows in compile errors are not counting comments, so the line numbers are too small and I can't tell what line of the program the error is in. So when I double click on the error it takes me to the wrong line of code. The longer the program is...
  Tools request!  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi folks, I'm very interested in creating as much tools as I can for MetaTrader! Do you have any Tools' request? Suggestions? Please find the tools already created at: http://www.metatrader.info/node/83