General - page 1757

please take a look at this chart here https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/10/snipersw.gif there's the indicator that quotes the EMA angle in the top left of the chart.. anybody have it? thanks
I dont have a clue how to program MT4, but have picked up this MA cross EA. Im trying to figure out how to doa couple things. 1. how to add a hard stop, it has a trailing stop but no fixed stop! 2. it seems to take a trade when the EA is initiated in the direction that the MAs are going. I want it...
Can anyone tell me if it is planned for objects. Such as Rectangles, Horizontal and Vertical Lines, that are available in the PC version of Metatrader. To also be availiable in the new Smartphone Version due to be released on the 1st June 2007. Many thanks, Josh
[Deleted]
i am looking for an indicator show the supports and resistance on the chart can any one help me !!!????? amgd
Does anyone know of a live feed that provides data relating to money flow in to each pair?
Hello: Some you may know me my name is Don Steinitz. I have a successful strategy and known as "steinitz method revealed here" over at the trading systems thread. I am here asking some questions about EA's and back testing them. First off I am learning all I can to aid my programmer in answering...
We're having a friendly match here. We might share the EAs in the future, but we're not guaranteeing anything. PipButcher is now a bitcher, therefor, I'm stopping it now. Check over the other 2 EAs which is doing quite well, and handling trades beutifully. we have some new projects on going
HI! I am new here.. Could someone explain me HOW DOES IT ALL WORK? I mean, the technical things. For example: I click Buy, the signal goes to the Dealking Room (right?) and what than??? does a platform really exchange money? If I buy 100,000$ (leverage 50:1), do they exchange all this money or only...
How do you get the detailed report chart to show both equity and balance? I only have the balance charted. Thanks
Could somebody please help with the idea for the adx cross ea. I have attached a sample ea system and would like for the system to buy back the open order at the next adx cross instead of at a buy stop.ie: i have sold at negative cross and would like to buy back at the next positive cross. Thnx in...
[Deleted]
Could someone please help with the attached indicator I would like four horizontal lines drawn from a certain % from the current day open 00:00 gmt. This is the closes indicator I could find to that. Thanks in advance
  8 buffers limit  (1)
Isn't possible to have more than 8 buffers on a indicator? Thanks
Hello everyone Does anyone know if it's possible to open an offline chart and select specific From and To periods (instead of the whole lot)? I just want to be able to select - say - EUR/USD Offline From 2002.02.23 To 2004.04.23. Thanks Max
  Unsubscription  (3)
Does anyone know how can I unsubscribe in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum, I am in hurry... Please help me.
  How to...?  (3)
Anyone here knows how to use MT4 platform in Non-MT4 Brokers? Any input would be appreciated... Thanks, LF
Can anyone help me to locate back data for EURUSD or USDJPY? Actually, any data will be helpful for me right now. Thanks.
  Simple idea for G/U  (12   1 2)
hi friends, i have one idea for g/u, how ppl can help to create it to ea. my idea is : 1. ma 20 simple ma 9 simple 2. macd 5,20,1 3. rsi 4. stochastic 5,3,3 ---------------------- lot= 0.1 takeprofit=20 1. signal BUY IF Ma 9 cross to ma 20 and macd cross to 0 and (rsi cross >60 or stochastic cross
Hello, anyone know where I can download Firebird indicator or iFXAnalyzer Thanks
hello, i would be really grateful if you could help me find the answer of the following questions: i have read it on forums like this one that about 98% of people in this forex business loose. but what are the characteristics of the remaining 2% i have also read it on the web that even the best...
http://www.tradethemarkets.com/products/item7.cfm a 500$ scalper indicator from john carter from (trade the market)
I have manually tested this Ema Cross and it has been very profitable, I just dont know if done in EA where you can test even as far back as 2000 perhaps if it will be profitable as well. ------------- The cross is simple 12 EMA crossing the 157 EMA if 12Ema cross up the 157 then BUY if reverse then...
How to start metatrader when my computer start up from ddoc
[Deleted]
I am looking for a breakout advisor I used before but cannot seem to find it. The strategy is: You set it to look back 15 candles on a 15 minute chart and see if the Highs and lows do not exceed 30 pips. If that criteria is met then it puts in a straddle (buystop, sellstop) 20 pips above and...
  Simple Gap Finder  (17   1 2)
I made an indicator that can identify gaps that occur between the open and close of bars. I seem to have lost the original source code, so all I can provide is the EX4 file. Everything should be pretty self explanatory.
  Stocks SERVER  (1)
Hello' Is there a server that can show stocks in meta trader 4 except forex? Thank you Haim
  Flashy pub  (3)
Hi Metaquotes, Could you please ask your clients to have less flashy advertising on this forum, it's really boring an can be dangerous for epileptic people. Thanks
My EA is trying to open a trade and it's showing an error in the journal that says: "trading attempt in investor mode". What's wrong?
  Step Ma EA  (207   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hello I have Demo tested this indicator for 1 week and a very good results. Is it possible to make an EA for this one anywho? Here i clarify the rules, you have to translate this to mql: Long: If Blue line cross Red line and the Blue is below the Red exit Long if Red Cross Yellow and Red is above...
This is an indicator which simply displays the previous weekdays high and low as horizontal lines, the length of which is input by the user. The indicator is working about 90%. Sometimes when I switch from one timeframe to another a "shadow" horizontal line appears to the left of the correct...