General - page 1686

Forex Analytics  (29   1 2 3)
I was wondering if anyone knows of a key command to pause/resume the tester? I use visual testing and have to pause and start a lot during a session. I could hide the tester window and gain more chart space if I could operate it via key commands instead of having to use the mouse every time.
PM30_1=iCCI(NULL,30,3,0,1); This does not work right in my ea?? Instead of giving the needed value of CCI 1-bar back on the one minute graph I have placed this MTF CCI indicator on, the buffer gives back the value of CCI 1-major 30-minute step up or down change in past. This...
  Risk Reversals  (4)
Does anyone know where I can find up to date information of Options Risk Reversals?
  Forex Offered Jobs  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This thread is for posts related with Forex jobs. Looking for..., we need somebody..., excellent salary..., experts wanted... If you're a company, broker, person or whatever that needs employees or wants to contract professionals, or looking for qualified members, post it here. Examples: Financial...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I guess if you've been in TSD long enough you'll notice that it is getting increasingly difficult to search for exact information within a thread, especially those 100+ page threads. Here's how I find the information i need quickly with my good friend Google. 1) Enter the thread you want....
Scorpion I am looking coding for this EA as well. This is also time and price. I want to check the high and the low price from 00:00 GMT and 08:00 Gmt. Then place a pending order 10 pips above the high and 10pips below the low of that period. Then close ALL orders at 1800 GMT. I would like the...
Scorpion I am hoping you can write this EA for me. At first it looked simple, but maybe not as I am surely not a coder. I want to buy at a certain time and close at a certain time . An example would be: open a buy at 1200 GMT and close at 1500 GMT That’s it; the time should be a variable If at all...
  Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hi All traders, Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing...
Dear support I see an oscillator in MT4 named DeMarker.would you please explain me what is this indicator regards
  TRO_FX_Dashboard  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
TRO FX DASHBOARD I don't want to get banned so I had to put this in my own thread. I have been warned NOT to trespass on or hijack other people's threads. I enhanced newmont's MT4 Dashboard to work with any external indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178529 There is a difference between the 2...
Hi there, Is there any way to programatically in realtime have a script or expert advisor adjust the scale (i.e. set the minimum and maximum y-axis values as one would do via chart properties) ? Regards, Laurence.
Hi, I just downloaded metatrader and am working through some of the kinks. There was a US phone number that I called about 3 weeks ago and that was great, but I don't see it anywhere. (Don't want to be paranoid, but did they remove it when I called?) Aside of that, I am trying to close ALL ORDERS
pls all can any body have the trend forex system or any software like it which shows the trend when i enter and when i exit thanks very much for all ur help
Do you have any plans to change platform, so that you can just choose a number of pips for stop and target, versus having to determine the price for that, when placing instant execution? Would be very helpful.
[Deleted]
  Victor Journal  (18   1 2)
SGV1 Forward Testing Since 2007-12-21 Broker: FXDD Leverage: 200:1
Hello folks, this is my first post. I joined this forum a couple of days ago. I'm interested in automated trading, being a lazy guy! I have had a little trading experience and a little experience programming in C, so understanding and writing EAs is not such a difficult task for me. I started...
Does anyone have performance issues with MT4 Multi-terminal? I have two instances running on a P1V 2GHZ 1 GB RAM machine, both running over 100 accounts, but only one instance running at a time. Frequently I get connections failures and freezing of the application. Does anyone run MT4 Multi with...
[Deleted]
  Futures digits  (1)
hello all may i know why the futures price qoute diffrance from exchange to another that mean why u find the qoute price future 194.30 and in another exchange 1.9430 for future price
[Deleted]
hello all may i know why the futures price qoute diffrance from exchange to another that mean why u find the qoute price future 194.30 and in another exchange 1.9430 for future price
  New Bug  (1)
FYI MetaQuotes, In a IF statement following a WHILE or FOR statment, "&&" or "||" and anything following them is ignored For example: While(n<2) If(B<5 && B>2) In the above example Metatrader will read that as: While(n<2) If(B<5) This should be fixed. thank you.
Hi. With the recent release of the Iphone SDK will metaquotes be considering expanding to this platform in the future? http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/ There is a big hole here to be filled as OS X has proved itself to be a far superior OS than Vista. Thanks
Hello everyone, I have this indicator in mind where I will input some figures into an excel sheet (CSV) eg. November 2007 December 2007 2.50 2.56 and i want it to be reflected in an indicator as a graph in line with the dates. Can anyone help me? Thank you.
I just did my taxes this weekend and came away rather frustrated. Hopefully it was the software that I chose - the premium edition of H&R Block. What software do you use? Does it want you to enter every transaction, symbol and all? There has to be a better/easier way. What is it ! ? Thanks in...
Where do you guys think the next Bubble will form? We've been through Tech and housing recently and every time the rates go down something else benefits. I would say Commodities, but Agriculture and Energy are also possible. Tell me what you think and why must be in the area you are suggesting? Gold...
Forbes's list shows wealth expanding in emerging markets around the globe, with Russia overtaking Germany as the second- richest country, and 70 percent of newcomers from Russia, India, China and the U.S. In 2006, half of the top 20 billionaires came from the U.S. This year there were only four...
  EA Backtesting Journal  (34   1 2 3 4)
Latest Result: Total Backtesting : 17 Winner so far : M1 v0.1 Total net profit : 41,579.81 Profitable so far : 6 Hello everyone! Is EA really profitable? you may find the answer here. You can join me in this quest. Post your result here. Or if you have slow PC, but you want to backtest an EA, ask...
I was looking at the EURUSD weekly chart practicing using John Crane's Turning Point Indicator and I came up with a top in the EUR sometime around 4/28/2013. Is that right? A=7/27/1997 C=12/26/2004 D=11/27/2005 C to A = 2709 days D to Turn Date = 4/28/2013 Has anybody studied how his take on cycles...
hi there iv decided to fund a live account some time in the future! the currency of my country is the euro and was wondering because i trade gbpusd would it be better to fund my account with sterling ? my thinking was (please correct me if im wrong) everytime id make a buy order with my euro account
  Fib+Piv  (20   1 2)
Is it me or is this too easy? I'm not a professional trader, but when historically you can predict with a high probablility how price action will move with S/R levels... Pro Traders, is this a viable strategy?