General - page 1636

What are the curriences with more volumes ? thank's
  Trigg'3dTrSys Signals  (142   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Copied comment from RAS website: The recommended amount to open standard account is 50000$, to open mini account is 5000$. This trading system uses fixed lot size of 0.01, trades both long and short on the currencies: EURUSD | GBPUSD | USDCHF | USDJPY | AUDUSD | NZDUSD | EURJPY | AUDJPY | GBPJPY |
Hi, Can any one help me how to use this multiple accounts multi4 platform? If I have 10 accounts to trade how to login on this mutli4 platform for all accounts to trade?How many maximum accounts can be managed / traded by this multi4 platform? Please guide me...
Currently I am moderating the RAS service. If we will have the other moderators so they will post here. It is as the log for moderators. Besides, you can speak with them on this thread concerning moderating problems. Most moderation day for me is Sunday. If something will be changed so I will edite...
Today I use MetaEditor to build a litter tool, I find follow code will output a wrong result. int start() { double v1; int k; v1 = (1.0006-1.0005); //v1 = 0.0001 Print(v1); //OK: output 0.0001 v1 /= 0.0001;...
I would like to be able to run a MT4 server locally and connect to it using the terminal and place imaginary trades using tick by tick data previously saved from a real MT4 broker. I'm not sure where to start. Where can I download the server from? Is this the right path? I need to be able to store...
Anbei ein kostenloses Handelssystem für den MetaTrader, dass noch bis ende März getestet werden kann. Kostenloses Handelssystem http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-euro-racer.htm http://www.meta-trader.de
I am looking to get a copy (hardback or PDF) of 'Beat The Forex Dealer' by Agustin Silvani and MIGFX, but would be willing to swap a copy of any of the following,1. Forex Patterns and Probabilities - Ed Ponsi, 2. Charting The Major Forex Pairs - Bickford/Archer, 3. High Probability Trading
Hi, Metatraders, since 1hr I cannot delete any Indicator from my chart. I will do it like always...RMT-Indikators-LMT but the indicator list dont open and my hart is blocked till I push ESC button. All other works fine, I think. Could somebody give me an hint what I did wrong or what I can do ?? (...
[Deleted]
Dear all my friend, I have simple Strategy for trade and like programmer help me for making EA according this Strategy. This Strategy use below indicators: Moving Average 10 Moving Average 21 Moving Average 50 Super WoodieCCI 50 BB Squeeze 50 Super Trend Super Trend Candle If any person like I send
Is there way to reverse chart (upside down)? I need completely reverted chart so top will be on bottom and vice-versa. Turn the monitor over is not acceptible . Thanks.
I have build 220 of MT4 running on different machines, all running Windows XP SP3. I am unable to save my monthly statements starting in 2009. The last one I saved successfully was on 1/5/2009, saving the December 2008 data. Last year, I saved every month of data from June to December with no...
I have been working on an EA for sometime now, I haven't had any problems until now.  I am utilizing Microsoft Vista 64.   The error I am recieving is :2009.02.20 12:00:41 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Fxcbs - MetaTrader\experts\indicators\HMA Color nrp.ex4' on the USDJPY..,H1 I really...
Real estate prices in the United States have plummeted over the past year. Not only have have home & commercial prices fallen, high demand areas such as New York City have even seen a price drop. With these types of prices, one has to wonder, is it time to invest? Whether it is or not is, of course,...
  Follow trendzz  (35   1 2 3 4)
hi guys... i want to sharing this indicator.. there're someone sell this indicator and said that his made it... unbelievable because he just rename.. guys you can try this indicator...
[Deleted]
Please check my new EA. It looks promising needs a few rectification before it can hit bigtime. My programming skills are very limited but suggestion will be highly appreciated. One thing I have introdued in this simple EA is the Changing of the stoploss and closing of half of open position which
Hi, I have the standard (non-MT4) MACD indicator with line crossing and Histogram. I am unable to convert it into a MTF. As you see, I could only convert the Red Line to MTF, but the Blue and Histogram are not converting. Can someone please help? Thanks, JForex
  Tradeigel's trades  (22   1 2 3)
Dear traders, last week I started a trading journal on paper and today the idea of continuing it here came to my mind. I hope that writing in public and possibly receiving feedback will help me focus even more on the system I recently started to study. Making the journal will force me just taking...
[Deleted]
Recently , I have tested new expert advisor «Neural Scalping» EURUSD – M5 . The advisor deserves an intent attention, because it combines the scalping and neural net. The Back test on alpari’s quotations from 2004 is perfect.. I put my impression about advisor in myMT4 blog.
Recently, I have tested new expert advisor «Neural Scalping» EURUSD – M5 . The advisor deserves an intent attention, because it combines the scalping and neural net. The Back test on alpari’s quotations from 2004 is perfect.. I put my impression about advisor in my [URL="http://mt4.us"]MT4 blog...
Hi all, Where can I find mql best practices or templates that help me to write clean and easy to understand EA?
  Intraday trading signal  (2524   1 2 3 4 5 ... 252 253)
Intraday trading signal for GBP/USD - 1.4224 By AceTrader : AceTrader - Best Intra-day Forex Trading Strategies Although cable has fallen in tandem with euro n the retreat fm y'day's high at 1.4449 may extend to 1.4190/00, if our daily bullish outlook is correct, sup at 1.4176 shud limit downside n...
I have Build 217 02/Jul/2008 int start() { counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars==0) { process history bars } else { process bar 0 } } In the above code, randomly in long periods of time, the...
  Random Number Generation  (17   1 2)
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to code a random number generator? I understand I could use the MathRand() function, but this function will return a random number anywhere between 0 - 32767. What I need to do is generate a random number between two parametars, x & y. An example...
Does anyone know which forex paper trading game sites are the best....and do any of the games play contests for real money? please do reply.. thanks..
The goal of this thread will be to post lessons learned from my perspective as a both a trader and Tai Chi/Qigong teacher. Assuming there is any interest I will try to make somewhat frequent posts. The title "365 Trade" is a concept taken from a book called "365 Tao", which gives the reader a...
I have developed a platform. this platform can help you sell ea without giveing your ea to customer. you just need to regist a user to my site, add the price you like to sell, after that you what you need is download a indicator and install it to the mt4 which you run ea on, the signals your ea...
While the international economic crisis has effected almost every nation in some way, Japan's economy has been particularly struggling. The export based economy is finding it harder to keep funds flowing into the country with decreased demand for it's products worldwide, especially in the United...
Britain's Office for National Statistics on Thursday reclassified Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds TSB as public corporations from Oct. 13, when the government announced it would recapitalize the companies. The agency said data from the two banking groups will be incorporated into data on public
Hello, can andybody help me with recommendations or experiences, what the best qualified Smartphones für MT4 mobile are? If email, please send to mabra@nwn.de Kind regards Manfred