General - page 1569

Hello I have an Expert Advisor and I would like to know if is possible add a condition.I would like to know if I can change the lots of contract.My EA will start to play at 1,1 lots if the trade is in gain,next trade will be at 1,1 lots,if trade lost,next trade will be at 1,2 lots.In few words My...
Hello, When we will see Metatrader 4 being used by Forex brokers? And could you add a list of all brokers which use Metatrader? That's one of my last post suggestions. Cheers, Miguel
Has MT4 modified their system to show local time on the horizontal axis yet? If so how do i utilise this
  My daily Trading  (3)
I've decided to start placing my trades here. If for no other reason than to rremain HONEST with myself, keep a disciplined trading system, and - for lack of a better word - keep myself accountable. To others here? Yes, in a way. But mostly, accountable to myself and my system. In coming days...
I have a friend usingMetaTrader in the hebrew language. The terminal itself works fine andall menus are in hebrew, but his account name shows up as questionmarks. Also AccountName() returns question marks. This behavior is on windows XP and the setting for 'Regional andLanguage Options' >...
I am attempting to change account password via Options > Server > Change, but it doesn't work. I am putting a complex enough password (as suggested) but still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Just published MQLmagazine 's december edition!
Do you want to trade in Forex with a totally reliable and secure environment? I recently learned about Forex24h.com and tried it myself. Their Forex Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a powerful tool specially for forex traders like me. The best thing about it is you can try it for free! It's high time...
i need a good software to backup all contacts and SMS from my Samsung Pro B7610 to my computer,i have tried to found a good software,but most of them were not good enough for me,but recently,my friend told me a good software download sevice online,it really well work for me,excellent quality and...
I was wondering if there is a way to prevent (disable) automatic update? The reason is simple : there are a lot of changes and in some cases the changes are causing additional errors which prevents continuous working. Here is an example : the upper picture is what I had before last update and the...
  Maxima  (7)
Alright, just look into the code and suggest why this indicator does not work, and if possible post a working solution,'
2007.01.01 03:08:24 Network '42973': authorization on MetaQuotes-Demo failed (Invalid or fake server)
hi is it possible to close a open order lets say 0.4 lot eur / usd i dont want to watch it manually i apply an new EA and say close this open trade when moving average (10) gets touched ? or CCI value 82 crossed .. whatever .,.. so a simple exit funtion() and an advanced version with input 1 0.1 lot
Dear friends, As 2009 comes to a close, we'd like to express our sincere gratitude for another year of your confidence in us, and in our products. We highly appreciate your exceptional support and hope that the coming year will be prosperous and successful to all of us. The expiring year was...
Hello friends i have a personal scalping strategy that i want make robot out of who can help me with it. I need it quite urgently I will be waiting . thanks
Hi there, I have used the SD channel for quite some time, and the only problem I have stumbled across is that I have to refresh the charts as time goes by. After doing a search on Google, I could not find a SD channel indicator that auto updates. Any hints ??
Celebrity Funny featuring the latest celebrity scandals, hollywood gossip, and entertainment news including gossip girls ----------------------------------------- [url="http://celebrityfunny.com/"]Celebrity[/url] - [url="http://www.gallery1409.com/"]Free Wallpaper[/url]
Free Stock photography and Wallpaper for printing brochures, advertising, and electronic use on websites and presentations
Hello, I have been looking to signup with an ECN to avoid dealing desks. Can someone explain how a counter-party differs from a dealing desk. As stated in the contract... (removed broker to avoid bias feedback) "THE FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO IS NOT CONDUCTED ON AN EXCHANGE....
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of a SINGLE CURRENCY trading summary script for MT4? Example: EUR/USD Number of Trades, Total Profits, Total Losses, DraWDOWN, etc. When you do an Account Summary "Save as Detailed Report" it gives the summary for ALL Pairs traded since the account begain. I want to separate the...
  Forex Trend Following - 4 Steps  (34   1 2 3 4)
If you want to make money from global FX, then the best profit potential comes from long term forex trend following and this means catching and holding the mega trends that last for weeks, months or years. You will see them on a forex chart but what the best way to catch them? Let's find out... Were...
Is there a possibility to get the news headlines(which appears in the news tab at the bottom of the screen) from MQL4?
  Running MT5  (2)
Hi all I have a problem running MT5. It installed OK without errors but when I double click the shortcut or the terminal.exe I get the hourglass for a second and nothing further. I downloaded twice and installed on two different computers. Any advice? Thanks Peter
1) How do I load any of the indicators that various members have posted as programming language into mt4. 2) I need a stochastic audible alert. ( I need to know the above to be able to use any progamming help that I might get) (also is it possible to edit the parameters that different members have
Hello all, Can any one make these alterations and then we can share for all The Super Sig is good in pribciple, HOWEVER it needs some serious alterations, It needs to have the signal NOT show until the previous bar is broken. Eg ; Signal low, should not show until the high of that bar is broken.....
Any questions, I'll answer them in this thread. Trinity ----------------Signal Description for RAS--------------------- A simple semi-automatic system based on 3 moving averages filtered manually. Traded mainly on EURUSD and GBPUSD, sometimes other currencies. I will start from 1500 USD, initial...
[Deleted]
  Haba  (18   1 2)
deleted to satisfy a member here who mad at me, even I never knew them & had no problem with them neither.
  Best beginner forex book/guide?  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I find this very insightfull for a beginner schoolofpips Any other suggestions?
DOC's. 1. Remove all global variables (by press F3 - show the his window) 2. Run the Boot 3. Glue on all Trade window 4. Spread required below or EQ 35 5. Must be trade with the Indicator - just activate this option: "DONT_USE_INDICATORS"=0