Haba

deleted to satisfy a member here who mad at me, even I never knew them & had no problem with them neither.

This is an interesting graph...I want to examine your "three weeks of trading" more closely...

Thank you for this thread.

MB

Hi haba. what strategy are you using?

is it possible to demo your strategy before subscribing? i am a tiny bit suspicious as you have been banned from some other forums. Hope you understand my fears..

$1000

$1000 per month? Yikes!

I see also that your largest win was 100 pips for a grand total of $100,000.

WTF?

hmm... need more info before i subscribe.

Has anyone made money here/?

There may be a language barrier here. This is thin trading just now and many of these signal services will resume in the new year (and maybe not).

MB

Some historical background

Managed Account - Trading System Forex

Some lost serious cash

Just be sure to check the clone first. If they don't work on a clone......

HaHa

I mostly loved that statement "Is it me or does that statement look like that of a degenerate gambler?"...from the thread....

First of all Haba, I would like to clarify some points.

You are not registered with either the FSA or NFA.

Secondly- you trading seems like a degenerate gambler, unless you can prove otherwise, our lously use of margin and risk management would not show any difference between a gambler and yourself.

Your pathetic indicator lags horribly, and is simply and excuse to create some facade that you know what you're doing.

Thirdly, my first point relates to the fact you're an idiot for attempting to contact either organizations on the grounds of defamation. Defamation is a civil suit and is not and should not be monitored by financial organizations.

Fourthly, my first and third point relate to one another because if you are not registered to either of them, who the f*ck are you to have them even care? How stupid can you get? You put in a claim, but you're who? A member? Right, you're nobody, so what in your right mind makes you think that they care?

Fifthly, if you were registered, or even had a chance to register with either organization as a member, it's a farcry that you'd meet their requirements.

So to conclude my long and condescending post, stop marketing your crap. Your clone has an equity curve of a drunk man who jumped off a bridge

haba:
How do I defend myself to give clarification in those forum when I got banned ?

Do you have any prove for evidence that was my trading result ?

I knew this is business service, which had many competitor with the other.

I already made this sue for defamation case to both NFA and FSA as well.
Reason: