General - page 1536

Dear Teacher, I have just installed MT5. How to open the Futures Chart like GOLD? i cannot find the chart in the "create a new chart" ICON. Thank you. cs
Hello there Do you guys suggest to trade only with one demo account? or should I try a few ?
So the new trend that all the cell phone companies and many brokers are encouraging is FX trading on your iPhone, handheld or Blackberry. Has anyone tried this?? How were your results?? Thanks in advance for all replies
  Dynamic Pivots  (1)
Hello All, I came across this indicator in the July '10 issue of Stocks and Commodities. I was wondering if anyone could code it for mt4, the article only has the tradestation code. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. This is what was written exactly in the S&C article: { Applies to...
Hello, i m presenting you a new signal : Human Factor in the RAS website . after 2 years of trading ,i decided to launch my own analyze and signal of the forex market , this signal is based on technicals analyze and news . I give a great importance to th protection of your account by applying a
[Deleted]
I cannot see DOM and Real Volume data at MT5, Is it error or not finished yet?? I want to know about mt5 develop plans. And hope to see DOM and Real Volume soon.
Hello, I don't know if there is any script that I can manually trade on past charts, Lets say from 1st Feb 2010 till 15th Feb 2010 but will speed up the ticks. Hope I got understood Thanks
Hello again,  Right now I am confused a little with which objects have anchor and which don't. Anyway, since I've entered in new stuff of MQL5, coming from MQL4, I am stumbling continuously regarding properties of different objects. Is there a place in documentation in which we can find properties...
  Forex LIVE Tradings!  (17   1 2)
hello guys! good day to you all My name is Alex, 34 years old a forex trader since 2006. I have gained a lot of experiences in 4 years using different strategies. Now it's my goal to help other traders by my forex signals. I wish you all very good luck! I'm going to discuss about Eur/Jpy , Gbp/JPy,...
I have a complete system coded in C and was wondering if it were possible to use it for the competition some how (integrate via API?). Or would I have to rewrite the system in mql? Also, is the competition done with *live* market data, or is it done with history?
Hi guys..new to EAs. I am trying to run different EAs in the strategy tester however in my navigator screen, they are grey icons. When I open my meta editor and open the specific EAs, it just shows a few lines of random code. It isn't a typical EA. I am having this problem with all EAs I...
  Brooky Indicators  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Brooky Trend Strength Indicator As you see so often. The trend is your friend until the end. This indicator could help you stay out of those nasty ranging battles or show you when there is an end coming up. Hope it helps. The indicator shows the power of the trend that is in place and whether a pair...
Hi, I'm using my own analysis software to create trading signals & i'd like it to be able to auto-trade through MT4. Currently my software fetches real-time quotes from MT4 via DDE & i place orders manually. What would be the best way for my software to trigger trades in MT4? I can code any
hello every body i want to know how can i calculate the deference between High and LOW for last candle (High[1], Low[1]) and make it as a condition to start trade in my expert. for example i tray the following code but didn't work if (High[1] - Open[1] > 1) return (1); can any one help...
  Leverage???  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hello Everybody! Which leverage level do you suggest for a beginners in currency trading?
[Deleted]
Hello, i've installed MT5 and tried so test some Entry-Strategies on indicator basis(without an Exit-Strategy) with an EA. I find out, that most Entry-Signals have good quality from 2000-2008, but from 2008 to now, they are too unprofitable. This happens on all currencies. I've testet in H1 and H4...
  ArraySort bug  (1)
Hi! I found a serious bug (?): double pbuffer[][2]; .... .... ArraySort( pbuffer ); code drops 'pbuffer' - parameter conversion is not allowed Levels.mq5 106 16 regards
Please I need an indicator that will be showing the trend from M1 to M15 Thank you for your help. I also need a MACD indicator that will be showing the value of the MACD histogram visually e.g 124
Hello, Im new 2 trading and found a strategy in this website that is very profitable. here is the link. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/196289 15 MINUTE CHART 1 HOUR CHART can someone create an indicator that shows on a 15 minute chart when the 5 EMA CLOSE & 6 EMA OPEN CROSS IN THE 1 HOUR TIME...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. continues to expand the opportunities of MQL5.community. On June 17th, two new services were launched on the website: Payments and Jobs. With these services, the website visitors will be able to order and pay for different works performed by other members of the community....
some veteran forex traders are not good coder coders may be too meticulous and miss out some Profitable easy trade or SIGN that other people can see (with low cost, low risk, high % of success, high Potential profit) ==================================== == if you discover something simple, but...
Hi! I find that the Horizontal line tend to snap with the closing price when trying to plot the line near the closing price, which I think it shouldn't be. Hope somebody can help on this.
What a wild start with my signal. Took me sometime to understand how RAS works. Made many mistakes along the way, including a 1000 pips run on Sunday only to discover I did not switch on the EA to transmit the signals to RAS! Fast and Furious is not for the faint of heart. If you like lots of...
Hello, my MT5 has some Bugs, all Bugs are *randomly*, but repeatable. Every restart(/second, /third, it *randomly*) MT5 forget some informations. - Forgets the demo account, account registration dialog is showing. Create new account or enter old demo-login-data works. But is doesnt remind it for a...
Is it possible to add properties of indicator link when right clicking everywhere in indicator's window? It's so tiring to always take time to click exactly on indicator's lines, because otherwise, there's no link to properties. There are two situations when it's hard to right click exactly on...
Take the Sigrun. Lets trade with a woman. This Signal is created by 3 Strategies. 1. Breakthrough at resistance 2. Scalping while waiting for breakthrough 3. Price action and pattern The definite goal is to create constant number of pips at high level. The strategy is adopted regularly to keep the...
  External Variables  (14   1 2)
Hi all, I have developed an EA that works rather well in backtest, and i wish to move forward to demo/forward test although before I do that I have what I hope is a quick and simple question. My code makes use of external or global variables, by defining them outside (above) the int start() routine....
Hi, I have an odd problem. I am developing an EA and doing a lot of backtesting. I have two accounts by Tadawulfx. One demo account and one live account. I did som backtesting on my demo account using a history file I created from DukasCopy. The problem is that when I transfer the best result from...
Anyone out there know of a robot that will email me whenever a trade is opened or closed on my account? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
  GrailQuestFX  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
This thread is for any questions/input about my signal GrailQuestFX. The signal can be found at: GrailQuestFX | Rent a Signal