General - page 1502

Forex Signals will be available on RAS (Home | Rent a Signal) with id 32984 from 25th Dec 2010. Minimum 1000 pips target for a month and low drawdown is assured. The promotional price will be $ 79.00/PM
Intraday Signals is going to be the best SP on RAS. All trades will be with tight stoploss. Monthly target will be minimum 1000 PIPS.
This is a unique Correlation Strategy that places trades based on correlation calucation along with trends and price action. The currency pairs traded are the AUDJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY currency pairs. THIS IS NOT A MARTINGALE SYSTEM but trades are hedged based on price and correlation Click the...
Automated trading is not limited to development of Expert Advisors - trading robots that implement certain strategies. A convenient and unique intuitive interface will be handy to everyone - both professionals and newbies who study the basics of trading. Therefore we decided to announce a Contest...
Hello Developed exclusively in the GBPUSD breakout, with maximum SL 60 pips, and a TP of 65 pips, and not a system with a success rate of 100%, but the strategic level fluctuating from 75% - 95%. I will represent on average two orders per day, therefore they must accept at least these two orders And...
Hello After much consideration and many hours of testing I came to find and join the best of the best in terms of automatic negotiation, and after verifying the excellent performance of this beautiful set, I decided to share cokm you all the result of my work, so everyone can join take good profits....
  Good EA for 15M  (11   1 2)
Hi, I made a good adviser MA and the price for EURUSD 15M. These are the results: EA сделана по данной стратегии: Strategy maximum deviation I Will answer questions happily. FT_MADEV_1.1.mq4 - EA madev.mq4 - indicator
System developed solely for GBPUSD, well tested by me, and very profitable, therefore sharing with this community, in order to spread all its profits by more people. The system negotiates an average of 5, 6 trades per day, with a TP and SL variable, but fairly consistent. I use this system in my...
Hello, guys. My Name is Emilio. New to Forex. Got some money I can invest in currency trading and looking for good opinions. It is good to study on your own experience, it is excellent to learn something from experience of others. Hope to have good and what is important useful time here. Best
Hi all! Just want to promote my new signal called 580903 FX. Take a look. Stop loss is at -30 pips. Running at Alpari UK. Up to 3 open trades. Best Regards 580903 FX Admin
  Free mt5 to mt4 trade copier  (20   1 2)
I'm looking for a free mt5 to mt4 trade copier. It does not need to be sent over the net just from one to the over on the same computer. Is there such a ea for doing this yet? Regards B.Rumsey
As part of our efforts to provide new and experienced traders with an edge to succeed, we have developed a relationship with the Rentasignal.com team and started our signal service through them. As of today December 15, 2010, we are only offering one signal type, our Trend Volatility Strategy (http...
void OnStart() &nbsp;&nbsp;{ datetime start=D'2010.12.6'; datetime end=D'2010.12.6 7'; datetime time[]; int copied=-1,loop=0; while(copied==-1 && loop<100) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; { copied=CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,start,end,time);...
  Counting bars  (1)
Hello, This is something I was wondering how to do in mql4, but I think while I`m there I may as well learn how to do it in mql5 . How would you guys approach this ? I want to count the number of bars that are above a moving average during a set period of time . Would it be a backtesting...
[Deleted]
Hello. here is a version of BLESSING (old) love this version. I wonder if someone could if possible to change this code. I like that from a certain loss level of the system stopped placing orders and goes into this hedging hedging will be cut according to an indicator such example ITREND. if ITREND...
  FileOpenHistory(  (5)
Hello freinds, At MQL4 I hade FileOpenHistory(...), and I changed it to: FileOpen(C:\Program Files\Fxglobe ECN Metatrader 5.0\Bases\GoForex-Demo\history\...), The compiler's response is: many of: '\' - illegal escape sequence What should I do:
  pen_flags  (2)
Hi, within FileOpen there is a component called int pen_flags. What is it? Thanks
AGAIN, PERFECT FORECAST with LIVE SIGNALS http://www.futureanalyzer.com/Analysis/Dharmik%20Daily%20Indices/2010/December/Dharmik%20Daily%20Indices%20-%2013%20December%20-%20feedback.pdf HAVE A GREEN DAY!
RAS ID:32767 Use my signal will grow fast, thanks. The signals are send directly from my live account. Trading pair eur/usd ,usd/jpy,gbp/usd,usd/chf only, positions are always with stop limits, usually 110-120 pips, max.150 pips. Moustly 1-3 open positions in the same time, maximum 5-6. The graph
Hello freinds, I'm tranfering an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5, and I have this line: shortname = "T1F Price v6 (" + bas + ")"; as - bas - is an integer. I got a massage: shortname = implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' How do I overcome this? Thanks
Hi, At the article - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 - the is a part: at MQL4 is int IndicatorCounted(), so at MQL5 it should be: int IndicatorCountedMQL4() { if(int IndicatorCountedMQL4() { if(prev_calculated>0) return(prev_calculated-1);...
Good morning I'm a small Portuguese FX investor, and I have some troubles in order to get my MT4 online at my work place. I have a proxy internet connection, and I know that MT4 has a way to connect by a proxy, but the problem is that I can figure it out the adress of my server and also the port...
  Best Broker To Start Trading With?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hey everyone, In your opinion, what's the best broker to start trading Forex with??
Is the history file .HCC file not .HST file? What is its structure? Can I create my own .HCC file and open a chart of it in the terminal?
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I'd like to present my strategy you can try via RAS. My strategy is working on real microaccount on Alpari. I started to work with initial deposit 244USD. Now (after 3 weeks) I have got about 380USD. The signal name is: KINGDOM OF WEALTH - ID: 32836 Now you can subscribe to this...
I need to know how this certain indicator works that I have. I'm not comfortable sharing it on this site. First one to message me. I'm confident in it's signals, but I want to know exactly how it is producing them. Please have some knowledge of coding.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 9th Week of the Championship: A Self-Struggle". There is little time before the end of the Automated Trading Championship 2010. And more and more violent events are taking place in the competition table....
Hello After much consideration and many hours of testing I came to find and join the best of the best in terms of automatic negotiation, and after verifying the excellent performance of this beautiful set. This lease will be available for questions. current results
  Opusfx  (1)
Opusfx is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) it trades EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, USDJPY, CHFJPY and AUDJPY currency pairs. This is NOT a normaly Martingale system. We have normaly alltimes sell and buy-orders open to hedging the orders. Please configuration your account to receive...
I have written a few DLL:s for MT4. One of them was a 2-way communication with Excel. One problem I had was that MT4 is good at talking to C++ but can not talk to Visual Basic. On the other hand talking to Excel from C++ is awkward to put it mildly. Using visual basic to talk to Excel is simple....