General - page 1426

USD/CAD missing  (2)
Hi, I want to test a demo EA with the USD/CAD pair, but it's missing. There are even less common pairs in the Strategy Tester like AUD/CAD and EUR/CAD, but not the one I need. It isn't listed among the symbols in the Market Watch panel, either. I'm using a demo account from MetaQuotes, so its't not...
  Daily Market News by TradingForex  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Published on : 08/10/2012 The dollar rose against most major currencies on early Monday after investors spent the weekend digesting a stronger-than-expected U.S. September jobs report, concluding the numbers did not indicate significant recovery was taking shape in the U.S. economy. The U.S....
HI, can you tell me ; IN GMT ;for a week .... [ Championship start @ { hour=? & day=? } *** Championship end@ { hour=? & day=? } ] thanks.
We have implemented several changes into the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone mobile trading platform. Firstly, support for background mode has been added to the new version of thispopular application. This means that when the application is closed, itswitches to the background mode saving the current...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am 27 and planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this . The aim is to target about 5-10% ( approximately/hoping/dreaming) return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months. But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital
Hi guys, I want to download the demo of an expert advisor, and I get these messages in MT5, telling me that the download was successful: And I can see the EA it in the navigator, But when I try to run it with "enter", I get this error: It says the file is not found and shows a different...
  backtesting  (1)
dear all Can any one explain, why we get diffetent results in MQ5 strategy tester results for the same EA with same settings and same time frames at different times some times huge profit some time loss...
Hello, Our team created an analysis about what can happen in the next week with a review about the last weeks datas. We focused on combining both technicals and fundamentals datas into our analysis. FOREX Weekly Review 08-12.10 | FX Banko Hope you enjoy it! Thanks
Hi, Greetings to all. I am new to this community. I want to know how to learn mql5. Any help would be welcome. Thank you very much
How long can a end user uses the Demo version of a product? How does MetaQuotes prevent end user download Demo again and again after it expires (if any)? Thanks, 
Hello gurus in da house once again. I am looking for an indicator that automatically plots horizontal lines of the high and low price of every 4hrs candlestick on a 5mins chart or any lower timeframe chart. Please, I would like the high/low prices to be visible on the chart and also include option...
The "Depth of Market" function of my terminal is disabled. Why is that? How can turn it back? Thanks, 
if (equity >= 100K) printf("Warning: slow down!"); if (equity>= 80K && equity<100K) printf("You Rocks!"); if (equity>= 60K && equity<80K) printf("You can start spenting prize money."); if (equity>= 40K && equity<60K)...
Hi guys: I have an MT-4 indicator called "ZigZagOnParabolic" I am trying to get it to work with another indicator... 1). The first indicator is called "Second Chart." This indicator opens in a separate window and places a candlestick chart of any desired currency pair below the main chart of a...
Hello I'm looking for a MT4 template parser , the goal is to extract a list of all indicators used in the templates present in the template directory of mt4, I want to delete indicators in indicators directory wich are not used in the template... don't know if it exist ? Thank u
At last it happened - on October 1, 2012 started the sixth Automated Trading Championship 2012 in which representatives of 59 countries will participate! Personal data is verified, Expert Advisors of all registered participants are finally checked and the list of contestants is approved. This year...
It is now the fourth day since the starting shot was fired, marking the start of ATC2012. All participants and observers have had time to get to know the three-monthly Jedi money to enrich their owners, at least cursorily. I did not stand aside and I can say that I took this exercise very
By the end of first week our Championship has got a new leader Crucian from Ukraine. His Expert Advisor confidently took profit of $7000 and yet continues to open a profitable position. We will carefully monitor the situation, preparing new reports. Today we are going to talk with Rogério Figurelli...
dear friend i am used to both MT4 and MT5 MT4 connects well on both direct internet connection and proxy server But my MT5 doesnt connect on proxy driver any settings to be changed in tools please help dummy
  email- alert  (4)
dear all can you please tell me how to set email alert in mt5 thanking you dummy
The Prize ( I believe this is a majority answer) Test for their EA Show off their EA Only participate the ATC Others
void OnTick() { //--- at each tick we output the High and Low values for the bar with index, //--- equal of the tick second datetime t=TimeCurrent(); int sec=t%60; printf("High[%d] = %G Low[%d] = %G", sec,iHigh(Symbol(),0,sec), sec,iLow(Symbol(),0,sec));...
Throughout the entire duration of the Automated Trading Championship 2012, we will be providing live coverage of the events - hot reports and interviews every week. As the first few days of the competition unfold and the TOP 10 is forming, some participants have already broken through with their...
2 computers, MT5 build 695 on both, same EA: bool temp = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN, minLotSize); -> minLotSize = 0, temp = true temp = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN, minLotSize); -> minLotSize = 0, temp = true temp = SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD"...
[Deleted]
Microsoft has translated Windows 8 for the ARM architecture. Traditionally runs Windows 8 on x86-/ x64 processors. ARM processors, however, work performance more efficiently and are commonly used in Tablet PCs. Also, the ARM version includes the classic Windows desktop, but not run all...
What are macroeconomic indicators?
Euro Firm ahead ofECB Meeting Main focustoday will be on ECB meeting. The ECB would very likely leave its policy rateunchanged at the October meeting. In fact, after the announcement of the OMT inSeptember and release of the meeting statement, we expect policymakers wouldleave interest rates...
Forex Australia | Online Forex Trading Center for Aussies. Hi guys, the above site is for beginners who really want to know what is Forex and how they can learn to trade Forex. It is really useful and am sure that it will help many who really want success in this market. Best of luck
Is it allowed to post a script in Code Base that has a limited valability time?