General - page 1361

Question  (2)
I Have 4 EAs for euroyen 1 HOUR and i want to put the 4 EAs in only one EA is this possible ? the 4 EAs use the same indicators and the 4 EAS are very similars. So i want to merge the 4 eas in only 1 EA and i want to have the next option ONLY TRADE OR MANY TRADES, is necesary use 1 magic number...
How To Admit An Error (And How Not To) (Barry Ritholz) Errors are inevitable, but Barry Ritholz says the best fund managers have developed methods for reducing career-threatening mistakes into mere inconveniences. "Admitting error should be part of your regular process. I have observed two ways to...
Total Net gold deliveries Feb 1 to April 25:Vision Financial – 1 contract R J O’Brien – 2 ADM Investor Services INC – 2 Marex – 5 Citigroup Global Markets – 10 ABN AMRO – 110 JP Morgan – 19,660 Jamie Dimon Has Issues When just one firm accounts for 99.3% of the physical gold sales at the COMEX in...
HSBC lowered its gold forecast for this year and next on Friday, saying the recent tumble in prices for the yellow metal has dealt a severe blow to investor confidence, which may take many months to restore. The bank cut its 2013 gold price forecast to $1,542 per ounce from $1,700 and the 2014 price...
GBPUSD: Having rallied through the 1.5410 level, its April 11’2013 high on Thursday, further upside offensive is likely towards 1.5450 level. On a break and hold above here resistance resides at the 1.5500 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5550. Its daily RSI is bullish and...
  MQL5.community Restyled  (14   1 2)
The community of traders and developers of automated trading systems keeps evolving. At the moment, the website offers a variety of useful services and a lot more is yet to come. To make the use of the website easier and more convenient for you, we decided to improve the home page design. It has...
The American economy sped up in the first quarter of this year, with output expanding at an annualized pace of 2.5 percent, according to a Commerce Department report released Friday. But economists were not terribly excited, and not only because the number came in below their forecasts of around 3...
  demand supply  (4)
how to calculate demand and supply how do you calculate demand and supply knowing the previous day's closing the minimum and maximum of the day and the volumes of the same day? thank you very much
The Japanese yen continues to surge against the dollar this morning. One of the most consensus trades on the planet is betting that the yen will decline against the dollar as Japan implements aggressive monetary policy designed to reflate the economy. Yet last night's Japanese consumer prices...
The economy in the U.S. grew at a faster pace in the first quarter, reflecting the biggest increase in consumer spending in two years as households overcame a drop in incomes by putting less money in the bank. Gross domestic product rose at a 2.5 percent annual rate, lower than forecast, after a 0.4...
  Earning or Learning?  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Both are related to each other but the reasonable sequence is the learning then earning , the earning is the predicted result of hard work and seeking to learn , and the earning not come by luck it may some once but not again later.
Remember that fake AP tweet sent out by hackers that caused a mini market crash for a few minutes on Tuesday afternoon? Deutsche Bank derivatives strategist Jens Johansen and his team say the market reaction revealed a "new reality" for gold. In a note to clients, Johansen writes: On Tuesday around...
[Deleted]
Find out which one is better Manual forex trading or Automated forex trading.In depth analysis and comparison of these 2 trading method. Read the complete guide here: manual-forex-trading-vs-automated-forex-trading-–-which-is-better.pdf
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/expertclasses/expertbaseclasses/cexpertbase/cexpertbaseclose Suggests to me that there is a function called Close which returns the double of the price of the candle specified as an integer argument. Great. And from the crumb, I see MQL5...
China has a major corruption problem. "2013 will mark the most vigorous anti-corruption fight by the Chinese leadership in decades," write the analysts at Deutsche Bank. This initiative is expected to be bad news for China's liquor suppliers, watch-makers, and food-service industry workers. But...
Last week was an interesting one for commodities, especially gold. Gold crashed, having its worst two-day period in three decades. Other commodities plunged hard, and stocks were wobbly. Suddenly everyone started screaming the same thing: Deflation! This week has seen things calm down quite a bit,...
hello,i always think about that is the futures are effect the real markets or not...when i was new in the currency trading ,i donot know about it,now i beleive that future prices effects the spot prices. and some fundamental news also has an great impact on the currency markets.. thanks
It's the hottest trade in the world right now: betting the Japanese yen will decline against the U.S. dollar. As part of the Japanese government's new "Abenomics" strategy to lift the Japanese economy out of a decade of deflation, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) recently announced a massive quantitative...
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits fell last week by a surprisingly large 16,000, offering reassurance the bottom is not falling out of the labor market despite signs of slower growth. Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped to a seasonally adjusted...
We use 5-digit quotes because we add a so called fractional pip at the end. Instead of quoting prices with four digits, i.e. EURUSD at 1.3401 / 1.3402, we now quote the pair as 1.34014 / 1.34032. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1
Hello fellows traders and programmers, I am doing my thesis in Identifying automated Forex trading challenges and provide possible solution to overcome them. Can you be helpful for me and provide challenges and possible solution in this topic? Do you have a link to a useful information, I will...
The European Central Bank would have to raise interest rates if it were looking at Germany alone but it is in a difficult position because of the economic divergence in the currency bloc, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday. "The ECB is in a difficult position. For Germany it would...
Hi, Did you always make money in a major pair especially in volatile market? In my trading method and strategy I am proud to say that I earn money in a volatile market.
Hi, Can someone please let me know what the code would be to make an ea work on only one broker platform. For example I only want ea to work on broker FXPrimus and not any other broker. Any help appreciated Best rgds and Thank you
One of the sickest economies in the developed world is the UK. But for a brief moment, the country has reason to celebrate. UK GDP for Q1 grew at 0.3% vs. 0.1% expected. That means that for now it has avoided the triple dip recession. This will be a big relief to the government of David Cameron and...
  Consistent Profit in Forex  (34   1 2 3 4)
Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?
To trade successfully, you got to have a good strategy. It can’t be said enough. We’re not here to lecture you though and granted good trading strategies need time to evolve. Many traders find that within the bounds of their busy trading they find such a task difficult to accomplish. “End of Day”...
In notably outspoken remarks for a senior German figure, Dr Konrad, chairman of a scientific council that advises the finance ministry, said: “Europe is important to me. Not the euro. And I would only give the euro a limited chance of survival.” Asked whether he thought the single currency would...
Last week we had ranging market condition with bearish trend as a primary: price was inside Ichimoku cloud trying to continue primary bearish trend by crossing one of the border of Ichimoku cloud and support lines. The price was stopped near 1.5216 support line with strong bearish trend started on...
When it comes to alternative currencies, gold is usually the tender of choice. David Morgan, publisher of The Morgan Report and creator of Silver-Investor.com, disagrees. Morgan says that when it comes to precious metals as legal tender, silver is the best bet. Silver is less expensive than gold,...