General - page 1359

Construction spending dropped to a seven-month low in March as public outlays recorded their largest drop since 2006, which could cause the first-quarter economic growth estimate to be trimmed. Construction spending fell 1.7 percent to an annual rate of $856.72 billion, the lowest level since August...
Private employers added 119,000 jobs in April, well below economists' expectations in the latest piece of data to suggest the economy is encountering a soft patch, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday. Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report...
Is there a way to speed up divergence indicators so that the divergence is displayed when it happens not one or two bars later?
The euro rose to a two-month high against a broadly weaker dollar on Wednesday as expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will stick to its aggressive stimulus programme continued to hurt the U.S. currency. The euro was up 0.3 percent at $1.3213, its highest since Feb. 25, breaking through a reported...
US Markets US Markets reversed early losses to finish higher yesterday with all three of the major indices finishing higher and showing major gains for the month. These gains come despite weaker than expected economic data. The Dow Jones (DJIA)has seen 5 straight months of gains making this the best...
Technicals: Federal Reserve Meeting Keeps Investors on Sidelines, Asian and Europe Closed Federal Reserve Meeting Federal Reserve Meeting Stocks Europe Most European markets are closed today for public holidays with the FTSE 100 inching higher in low trading volumes while investors sit on the...
eurozone inflation at 1.2% Asian stocks and investors thirst for riskier assets were down in overnight trading as weak PMI data is released in China. The USD further weakened against the Japanese yen putting pressure on the exports market. The Fed reserve meeting which will end later today creates...
  Simple script  (10)
Hello, I am learning to programing and I have a problem, so I need your help. I created a script, to open order (works) int start() { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1.0,Ask,0,0,0,"some comment",16384,0,Green); return(0); } Latter I tried to make TP and SL (doesnt work) int start() { OrderSend(Symbol()...
hi. "OnCalculate "; when used "const double &price[]" ; WHAT MEAN? LIKE THIS: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,   const int prev_calculated, const int begin,           const double...
Hello everyone, Please let me explain what I am doing so you will understand what I am needing help with. I have developed a little trading system that is blowing me away. I know when to enter the trade. It works with EVERY pair and I do not need one single indicator to enter the trade. The lowest
The dollar eased on Wednesday as investors warily awaited the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting later in the day, while expectations for the European Central Bank to cut interest rates on Thursday capped the euro. Financial bookmakers were predicting London's FTSE 100 would open...
The Canadian dollar touched its highest level against the U.S. dollar in two and a half months on Tuesday following the release of stronger-than-expected Canadian gross domestic product data that showed economic growth gained momentum in February. Equity markets also rose, while the greenback...
Hi, As a signal provider may I suggest a link to a Forex Broker which should improve my subscribers profits, avoid big slippage? If so, may I suggest it on the Signal description? Thanks. Best regards Cashmaker
I have just subscribed to try out Automatic Trading. There seems to be a miss-match between me (subscriber) and the provider. I will set out what is being reported in my MT4 Journal. It starts of with: -Signal - different specification to symbol 'whatever it is', signal provider has maximum...
Fast Withdrawals Leverage Platform Low Spreads Technical Support
One of the big problems in the U.S. economy right now is that big corporations are generating record profits not by growing revenues but by cutting costs. "Costs," as everyone who works for a big corporation knows, are a synonym for employees, employee wages, employee perks, capital investment, and...
MT4 MT5 Mobile Platform Web Platform
Hans-Werner Sinn has deliberately distorted and obfuscated my argument. I was arguing that the current state of integration within the eurozone is inadequate: the euro will work only if the bulk of the national debts are financed by eurobonds and the banking system is regulated by institutions that...
Some quick thoughts on Europe. This morning the Eurozone got two notable datapoints. Unemployment hit a new all-time high. And inflation fell to 1.2%. With unemployment this high and inflation this low, the obvious thing is for the ECB to cut rates. And though the ECB probably should have cut rates...
  Check it out  (1)
Are U good in Forex trading? Trader's Pulse give u a chance to be more then just a trader ,,,,,check this out http://traderspulse.com/en/promotions/traders-wanted.html
Last night was a busy night for Japan, with a huge amount of data released across the board. The problem is the data was so mixed it’s impossible to tell if “Abeonomics” are helping the world’s third largest economy. Household spending was up by 5.2% last month compared to the same time last year....
EURUSD: The pair continues to maintain its upside bias triggered from the 1.2744 level though hesitating. As long as it continues to trade and hold above the 1.2955 level, further upside offensive is expected towards the 1.3201 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3250 level where a break...
Japanese data mixed In the Asian overnight session trading volume was again low following the string of important data releases from Japan yesterday. The Traders remained cautious waiting for central bank stimulus. Later in the day the U.S. Federal Reserve will be getting together for policy and...
Inflation in the euro zone has fallen to a three-year low and unemployment is at a new record, data showed on Tuesday, raising expectations of an interest rate cut by the European Central Bank to reignite the stagnant economy. Inflation dropped to a surprise 1.2 percent in April, the lowest level...
[Deleted]
Hello all, Does anyone know how this custom indicator can be altered so it only draws fibonacci retracements on the vertical zigzags in an uptrend and downward zigzags in a downtrend? An uptrend/ downtrend is calculated from a 120 period donchian channel on the H4 chart. The reason I ask is that my...
During the crisis Iceland was held up as one of the best examples of what was so wrong with the bubble that was created and sold to any and all. The party in power during this debacle was summarily dismissed by the people. However, a mere few years later, and given the apparent abhorrence with all...
GBPUSD: With continued upside offensive seen, further gain is likely towards the 1.5600. Above here will target the 1.5650 level and then the 1.5700 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. Conversely, on any pullback the pair could retest the 1.5410 level. We expect...
Less than 1 Year 1-3 Years 3-5 Years 5-10 Years Over 10 Years
The euro rose against the dollar and yen on Monday after Italy finally formed a government, ending two months of political uncertainty, but further gains may be limited given expectations the European Central Bank will cut interest rates this week. Italy's new prime minister, center-left politician...