General - page 1304

Hello everybody!! It is with great admiration that I am entering for the first time in this great forum technology, in order to be able to be sharing with all our degrees of advanced knowledge about robots in MT4 and MT5. Our big questions relevant to the Robots, are: How can we be deploying...
What is your favorite place/country for vacation? Photos are welcome
i use MQL5 Wizard Expert Advisor(generate) #include &lt;Expert\Expert.mqh&gt;//--- available signals#include &lt;Expert\Signal\SignalMA.mqh&gt;//--- available trailing#include &lt;Expert\Trailing\TrailingMA.mqh&gt;//--- available money management#include <Expert\Money\MoneySizeOptimized.mqh> how...
Hi I am Sorry but i am new. I ve tried in my demo to add this signal Bot001 and it worked i connected successfully this signal with the mt4 demo account. And I recieved the signals, but it buys only 0.01 lot...? when i checked the journal i can read that the signal is send with 0.2 lot but its...
  Choice Of Broker  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, To start with, i'm not affiliated with any broker or doing promotions for them. LOLL. Just quoting an interesting article. I think Oanda would be on top of the list probably due to it's low spread which can be hardly found amongst many other brokers. Just my personal observation. Good Luck....
This is the bullish market condition for now on AUDUSD D1 timeframe : price is on 0.9581, and the border between bullish and bearish market condition (border of Ichimoku cloud) is on 0.9293 support level (Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator). So, I am expecting for bullish to be continuing for...
I was wondering if anyone could help me by coding an email alert into the attached indicator. It would be greatly appriciated.
High Forex leverage is really dangerous in the world of Forex trading. The reason for this is because high leverage is being pushed down on traders' throats by the marketing teams of the various brokers. The reason they are interested in you trading with high leverage is due to your chances of...
I subscribed to a signals provider , but, i don't receive any trade to my mt4 . while the same provider doing trades . what should i do
What do you are the top advantages of the Meta Trader Forex platform compared with its competition? Myself I can point the USER EXPERIENCE which I consider it top user friendly one. It's like going on a bike, once you get accustomed with the platform it couldn't be easier.
Each trader has his own reasons and story why he decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made your mind to enter on Forex market? For myself, I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. Even if I
how does this get corrected? all trades and DD are 3X what they should be
I cannot find at all the FastWayToMillionFree signal and seems to be removed . What happens with the money taken for the subscriptions, considering that the service was interupted? Is there a way to receive it back
Invest in the direction of the Trend Cut Losses Quickly Let Profits Grow
I have Sony Experia L with android 4.1.2. When swich to charts, half graphic disappear from the screen. In another taps everything is fine. I try to uninstal and instal again, but it's the same. What can i do to solve my problem, is there some settings in program or phone?
i get error message> 2013.10.31 04:22:30 '467076': Signal - not renew their subscription to a month what does this means_ i cant subscribe
  Crash Logs..  (2)
Hi, With a lot of the new builds coming out, the build notes describing the build changes etc often contain the line " Fixed errors reported in crash logs". What are these crash logs - are they the windows crash logs or separate logs generated by MetaTrader? And where can they be found? Thanks in
USDCHF – While USDCHF may be recovering, its broader downside bias still remains intact. And with that recovery running out of steam, downside threats cannot be ruled out. This suggests on ending its corrective recovery, a return to the 0.8889 level is expected. Further down, support lies at the 0...
  I'm Jealous  (15   1 2)
I'm Jealous of Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino's, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese & Japanese people... WHy do they show on facebook and also on discovery channels that they make and eat so tasty foods!? If your not going to serve me ... why show me!? please post in this topic your dishes and recipes...
Hello Master I need help to add int minute on this EA Plis help me Thanks super_combo.mq4
Forex Trading and Gambling - Are these the same? Are the following factors determinatory in this regard? 1. Numbers 2. Players 3. Tools 4. Emotions 5. Strategies
hello, I would like to know if is it possible to run the strategy tester from code, or do some workaround to get the net profit for an expert advisor. I only need the net profit. Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
  Forex doubts  (9)
Write any Forex doubts that you may have and which could be answered within this thread.
Does anybody has a EA which can close the open position based on the duration? For example, it will close the open position which is opened for 2 hours? Thanks a lot.
GBPUSD: Continued weakness saw GBP extending its corrective pullback on Tuesday . This leaves the risk of further downside on the cards. Support lies at the 1.6000 level followed by 1.5950 level and then the 1.5900 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.5850 level and next the 1.5800 level
I want change my expert price in market.Can I?
Just write each one for how long you are trading Forex. This will help us see somehow who is a player on the Forex market. I am trading for no more than 2 months and mostly use some Signals in the beginning.