General - page 1211

Hello everybody, I have configured my Metatrader terminal in two computers in a LAN environment in order to sell computing resources as Agents in the Cloud Network, but I'm running into an issue. The IP that shows up in the Services tab in the Agents Manager is a LAN IP. How can I change it to...
Once again, the markets prove that nobody knows nuthin'. Following a bit of oil-driven turmoil the past few weeks, financial markets took off on Wednesday and Thursday. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index had the biggest daily back-to-back gains since March 2009. Underinvested fund managers,...
It is not too surprising that many persons are of the perspective that the forex market is closed once it comes the weekend. But on a practical note, it is not actually as it seems, the forex doesn’t close. It can be said to be closed only to retail traders, during the weekend the forex market is
Wanted to testing the EA. But when downloading the symbol data, it always says "there are no new data for a symbol". However, the earliest data is just from Oct 15, 2014. I've modified charts to "1872000" in the "tools" --> "options". This kind of issue looks like happening after I install...
When deleting in cycle objects int total_objects = ObjectsTotal(chartid); for(int o=0; o<total_objects; o++){ string name = ObjectName(chartid, o); if (is_numeric(StringSubstr(name, 0, 1))){ ObjectDelete(chartid, name); }...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 0.8214 support level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderNearest support level is 0.8214 Nearest resistance level is 0.8392 W1 price is on primary bearish market...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 1.2494 resistance level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line is breaking the price from below to above on open D1 bar for good possible...
does anyone can help me here please. I try to copy a signal is i have done this several times. Now it seems the copy tool/service has a problem with the different suffixes of the broker. The signal provider works with the suffix eurusd.fx and my broker work with eurusd.pri it could be that this
Is there a broker that has the ruble?
I remember telling a colleague of mine that everything in life hangs between failure and success. What do I mean by this? There is nothing that you can be 100% sure of in life. Every prospect that you would engage in stands to be successful or turn out a failure- worse a big failure. No prediction...
I was talking to a colleague of mine the other time. This time I was quite worried in our conversation about the volume of new forex traders- the beginners who want to make it in the forex at all cost and in such a frightening pace. Just because you heard over $3 billion passes through the forex,...
Is there any thing like perfection in the foreign exchange market? Are there traders that have reached the total extremes in this currency trading expertise. Are there traders without blemish in the forex who never make mistakes and are a hundred percent (100%) sure to be successful on every trade...
Hello, I was wondering if there was some kind of version control in MQL5. After few researches, I have seen that MQL5-Storage does that with Subversion. I'm a complete novice in revision control but I would like to know if its possible to do the same thing but on a personal repository (on my server)
Hi, I am a signal provider and I want to use the MFE/MAE graph to optimise my TP/SL. However, the graph on this site doesn't show my data properly.. the scale is too large so my smaller trades i cannot however above. Is there a way to export this data to excel (for example) or change the settings...
Hi Guy's, Just finished coding this Indicator. I'm interested in what you guys think. Settings I use: RSIPeriod=10 BuyLevel = 25 SellLevel = 75 arrow_rsi.mq4
I assumed that every regular timeframe has regular timestamps, and candles from a fine timeframe do not cross boundary of the coarser timeframe (except month timeframe, which is incompatible with this rule). But some brokers do not follow this assumption, breaking the rule occasionally (like in the...
i cannot upload anything to MQL storage since yesterday. Do any of you also have that problem? Just don't write "report that to the service desk", I already did.
Hi all / Mr Tools / Mladen, I'm looking for an indicator which will identify (I dont' really mind how e.g. with an arrow or changing the colour of the candle perhaps) if the size of the candle is 'x' times or more than the average size of the previous 'n' candles. The indicator would also allow the...
Hello folks. I want to show you my system and how it works for me. Before to explain my system I need to say that i consider myself the worst trader in the world three months ago, because my psicology trade. I dont like to lost money, nobody likes, couple months ago I felt terrible sensations when...
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a concept on how brokers/dealers clear their risk in their inventory, e.g. when a large traders buys 200 million euros, how do they eliminate this risk from the brokers concept thank you, much appreciated.
Hello, I have just read in Metaquotes web site options functionality have been added. Anybody know any broker providing this MT5 on FX options? Thanks in advance
  EX.4 file  (3)
For curiosity sake, with the current and latest MT4 version, can anyone decompile an EX.4 file and see what is inside a serious code ? Will appreciate more if replies with give further education on how to fully protect personalised codes...
Hi, I'd like to understand the market micro structure in the financial markets relating to forex, i was wondering how the broker/dealer deals with Inventory risk when they take on risk of e.g. a client buying 1m euros how do they deal with this risk when they are on the other side short, and the...
  current candle  (3)
This is probably a silly question, but I have searched everywhere, is there a way to make mt4 charts default to showing the most recent data when I change timeframes? Regards Kate
We have a Demo Signal <link removed by moderator> when you search on MT4 Platform you can not find it. Is the second time that happens. Could you please tell me what is the problem
Hi all, When i do a back-testing over a long period of time (begin 2000 to end 2014), the back-tester stops half 2013 and is therefore not doing a test over the full period of time. Currently, as workaround, i check where the tester stopped and continue with a new test starting from the period where
Hello, i have a problem with custom max optimization of the onTester(). In particular, i need a function in the ontester that return the final value and not the maximum calcultaed into the "simulation". I try to explain better with an example.  this is my onTester() function:   double OnTester() {...
Hello all, I have the following code long start_time = SeriesInfoInteger(_Symbol, _Period, SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE); long lastTime = SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TIME); to calculate seconds for current candle to close. When I run it live, it works great but in tester it shows always...
  Search Problem  (4)
Today I am using Search at upper right of this site, but the result is always "An error occurred. Please try again later". Is there anyone has experienced the same thing or just me.
Hi May I request some help? I need a simple moving average that can change color on up-down and this indicator can also apply to other indicator. (Such as RSI and others) by selection of apply to first indicator or previous indicator option. Thanks in advance for your help BEst regards