General - page 1178

Hello everybody, I'm playing with CANVAS functions. I have to transform X time/ Y price coordinates into X/Y screen coordinates and viceversa. Any pre-built function or I have to write a windows/viewport conversion function? Thanks
EURGBP- Consolidates With Upside Bias. EURGBP- With the cross halting its weakness and consolidating, it looks to recover higher. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7150 level where a break will expose the 0.7100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 0.7050 level where a violation will...
Hello,   I have a common question. How do I receive notifications of new signals and EA's from a seller? I didn't find this function on mql5. For example: I want to get a notification, when forexstay (FOREXSTAY) opens a new signal. How do I find the right setting? thanks for answering, aw  
Hello my name is Lukas, and I would like to Introduce my new method how to be Success in Forex Within days i will post here my new method thank you.
less than 1% 1-2 % 2-3 % 3-4 % 4-5 % more than 5 % do you have opinion ? ( write a comment please )
EURJPY: Bullish On Corrective Recovery EURJPY- With a third consecutive day of recovery now underway, further strength is envisaged in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 127.00 level where a break will aim at the 126.00 level. A turn below here will target the 125.50 level with
Here is the video illustrating the trouble I am having http://screencast.com/t/HamRKvrE5.  Assistance is greatly appreciated!
If one needs to observe ample confusion by a central planner, one usually needs to look no further than St. Louis Fed's James Bullard, the same "hawk" who has been pressing for aggressive rate hiking throughout the last year except when the market almost entered a correction and he promptly hinted...
[Deleted]
> 0.05% = 0.05% < 0.05%
GBPJPY: Halts Weakness, Eyes Recovery GBPJPY: With GBPJPY closing higher on Tuesday on a rejection candle off its key support zone at 175.30/49, it faces recovery risk in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 175.50 level where a violation will aim at the 174.50 level. A break...
Hi, i cannot connect the VPS on my account, someone can help me please ????
hello All, I would like to know, is there a way that one can avoid trade copying? One of my ideas was that the expert advisor that you would like to protect, could have a way of checking if there are any other expert advisors or scripts on the server and then maybe stop execution if there are more
Hello, In my EA I'm trying to catch the moment when the custom indicator changes its color, would you guys help ? Thank you! Source of the indicator below //--#include <MovingAverages.mqh>//-#property indicator_chart_window//-#property indicator_buffers 6#property indicator_color1...
USDJPY Faces Downside Pressure On Price Failure USDJPY: With the pair capping its gains at 120.84 level to decline on Monday, further weakness is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.50 level with a turn above here aiming at the 121.00 level. A break will target the 121.50 level....
  VSA Indicators  (1)
Hi Community, I'm a newbie to Metatrader. Having visited the page [wwwDOTmql5DOT/en/code/8983] "the VSA Text - Indicator for Metatrader 4" (allegedly 5 also), I don't know how to start installing it to Metatrader. Would anyone lend a hand, please?
Price Action Expert Advisor Indicator Pattern Other ( please write a comment ) None ( do you have an idea ) ?
Hi, I have to a code with Operator For for(i=0;i<5000;i++) { Print("Example"); //....1 } Print("Example 2"); //....2 so i don't want to wait until i<5000 but i need //....1 and //....2 how can i run both of at same time ? Does know anybody that problems' solution ? I think its...
  Demo account  (1)
Hello Ive a demo account but I cant find where to fill the account.
Hello, i subscribed to a signal 2 days ago, it was working but today it stopped working, when i try to re-activate it it says that the signal provider has a leverage of 1:1000 and it is not permitted for the signal. I think he made this because he is very close to get a margin call, but im not sure
Hi Do you know if I can change the account for server I have already signed up with diffrenet account number? Any Ideas?
GBPUSD Holds Above Key Supports, Eyes Further Upside GBPUSD: Having held off the 1.4633/00 zone, we look for GBPUSD to strengthen further above that level in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4550 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4500 level. A break of here will...
Just as there had been questions surrounding whether or not Hilary Clinton would be running for President, the period of consolidation in the greenback over the course of March and early April had many wondering whether the USD bull market had run its course. While it has been confirmed that Hilary...
I have been trying to run the EA MACD Sample for the last couple weeks. Everything works but the trailing stop I have set up. On the window that pops up I have allow dll imports and allow live trading. Then on inputs I am trading a .25 lot size take profit of 50 and a trailing stop of 30. The take...
Hello, Could somebody please tell me why the tester ignores the dates I specify in the "Use date" line even when the box is checked and with some EAs (not with all of them) simply stops testing at the 12.15pm bar on the first date it chooses? The EA is designed to work at all times of the day and
Hi, can you help me please, when i tried to subscribe with the signal provider using my metatrder i tick the small box to agree the terms of use the signal service, i found this "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side...
Hi, I have a question, now for the signals provider, we know that the higher leverage can be used as 1:500, but what about the subscribe as a subscribe can I receive the signal if my account leverage higher than 1:500 Thanks for your care. Regards.
FREE PRODUCTS Strategy Builder for MT4 - http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ This allows for saving template files as well that can be used to rebuild the strategy. Strategy Builder for MT5 - The one built-in is not even close to being as robust as the one above.      PAID PRODUCTS...
  signal provider!  (8)
i made my own signal but i have a problem with my signal .. it is not in public! anyone can help please? thanks in advance.
A speech from hedge fund legend Stanley Druckenmiller is making the rounds, here's what you need to know. Druckemiller was George Soros' sidekick when they broke the Bank of England in 1992 then went on his own with Duquense Capital Management and posted returns that averaged a mind-blowing 30% over...
EURUSD: Looks To Resume Broader Downtrend. EURUSD: With EUR selling off strongly the past week, it looks to resume its broader medium term downtrend. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0461 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0400 level with a...