General - page 1177

Move to BE  (2)
hi im looking for a mt4 script than can move my stop to break even at a set price. like setting a TP line but just moves the stop, any help appreciated cheers onis
  saved charts  (1)
If I save a chart to the MQL5 site can anyone view the chart at any time?
Economist Steen Jakobsen, Chief Investment Officer of Saxo Bank, believes 2015 will be another "lost year" for the economy. And he predicts the Federal Reserve will indeed start to raise rates later this year, surprising the market and taking the wind of out asset prices. He recommends building cash...
Hi, this is an indicator i developed and it shows direction of the market analyzed, it's based on ADX as when it grows it displays arrows according to ADX direction. It features a smoothing algorithm ( value '1' no smoothing ) and DeltaAdx is the value difference between current ADX and the previous...
Hello all, Would you please to advice where the MT4 put the 'default indicator' (i.e. BB, RSI, Alligator , etc)? Thanks, anton
[Deleted]
Is there any program available which will give the maximum drawdown for the trades listed in my history? The standard history export file does not include this. I found one called <removed by mod - no product advertising thanks> but after installing it I can't use it - I get an "uninit" message and...
Hello there! I'm new to using signals from MQL5.com, I tried to login with MQL5 in to the terminal, I entered my credentials, but I do not see the "Signals" tab under Terminal. Need some help on how to fix it. I'm using XM.com Thanks in advance K
Freelance Commission of 10% Effective from April 6, 2015 It's been about five years since the launch of Freelance. Over 15,000 jobs have been performed since then. The average job cost has also increased. This proves that the service is successful and popular among traders who come here to order...
Hi I need to create a script that when my system time hits a certain time of the day a automatic buy or sell order needs to be placed. I figured out the system time thing, but I'm struggling to do the following for the buy / sell: if the current bar is higher than 12 bars back then the ticket must...
GBPUSD: Weakens, Vulnerable Below Key Resistance GBPUSD: With GBP seen weak and vulnerable on the back of its rejection candle print on Friday , more decline cannot ruled out. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4800 level. A break of here will
  Quantum mechanical methods  (127   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Are there any people on the forum who have done subj? Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, is there any desire to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have higher education preferably f.m
I have added my profile picture which is showing in my internal profile but not to the signal platform. Please give me the solution
How many charts does mt4 allow to be open at any one time?
I use fixed lot size for all trades I use random lot size/open some trades with different lot size than others I compound my lot size via a ea I use the entire account so only one trade at a time
Can I trade without indicators and how
Hi, I have subscribed to < removed > signal in my mt4 live account. I have noticed that the signal provider uses " EURUSDf" symbol where as my Mt4 broker uses "EURUSDpro" - different symbol - will there be a problem with my broker recognising "EURUSDf" orders? If so, how do I solve this problem
hi ALL I am new to Signal Trading. Would you please help me on a basic question about 'Signal Trading'. Can the volume be adjusted when the trade is copied from signal provider ? For example, when I subscribe, can I configure that all the copied trade's volume should be doubled For example, the
Some signals I can find in my MT4 program, I cannot find on mql5.com Why is that ?
EURUSD: Recovering With Caution EURUSD: Outlook for EUR remains to the upside after closing higher the past week. However, a mild pullback may occur in the new week as price hesitation signs are now seen on lower level charts. Resistance is seen at 1.0850 level with a cut through here opening the...
I have an issue with the error 134 for OrderSend. I set enough Initial Deposit Money and small amount of Lots. But the error 134 appears. Can you explain this? OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Ask, 3, stoploss, takeprofit, "", MAGIC_NUMBER, 0, Blue);
  Daylight Saving  (3)
Hello all, How can my EA detect if there is day light savings? any function that can check? 
Hello friends, Just now updated my meta trader 4 terminal to Build 778. Its great. Update your MT4 terminal to get new opportunity and that is Indicator back test option. Yes, now we have the option to test any Indicator as like EA testing. Thanks meta trader to provide this great upgrade...
Please. how many minimum hardware specification recruitment personal computer for running MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal ? may be on windows and linux.
The latest MetaTrader 4 Android version features re-designed interface revised according to Google Style Guide recommendations in the same way as it was done to MetaTrader 5 Android. The mobile application functionality was not overlooked either. We have added the new features making...
  GBP forecasts  (3)
Sterling’s Election Stumble: How To Play It? – BNPP The upcoming parliamentary elections in the UK on May 7th have already sent shivers and the pound could not sustain the moves against the euro and the dollar, despite a recent recovery. What’s next for sterling? Here is the view from BNP Paribas:...
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, December 12, 2014. It contains the following changes: Hosting: Hosting details now feature more information: the build of the hosted terminal, the name of the processor of the hosting server, the number of threads of the hosted terminal...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary breakdown for trying to cross 1.0637 support level on open D1 bar:The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart Chinkou Span line...
Hi, I execute two mt4 , one on my PC an one on VPS , I want limit operation on mt4 on the VPS , I want to inactive new order , I need only manage open positions ( SL or TP ) and nothing any more , thanks.
What is the chance of getting a refund from a bad signal? I noticed that you don't easyly get refunds from the bad signal services, but i also read on the reviews that a lot of people ask for a refund. Is there any refund policy? The signal is inactive for 5 days right now, from my point of view...
Is it possible to subscribe to the same signal with 2 different accounts/brokers ? If I use 2 different Metatrader terminals, will i be able to use the same subscription in the 2 accounts? Do i have to pay 2 times for the subscription? If i want to switch a paid signal to a different account...