General - page 111

I want to start copy signals and I have no idea what should I do on option signals i have on my balance 200$
Hello i am a seller, and fees minutes ago I noticed that Financial operations have been limited on my account. This is the first time this is happening. What could be the cause, and how do I resolve it
import MetaTrader5 as mt5 File "C:\Users\Thiago Rezende\PycharmProjects\PythonProjetosThiago\venv\lib\site-packages\MetaTrader5\__init__.py", line 258, in <module> from ._core import * ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _core: The specified module could not be found In the
Hello, On Windows Server 2022, I installed MetaTrader5 package for Python. But then, when I run a test code: import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # affiche les données sur le package MetaTrader 5 print( "Auteur du package MetaTrader5 : " ,mt5.__author__) print( "Version du package MetaTrader5 : "
What is the reason for the low quality of history in Strategy Tester? I am testing on MT5 with real ticks. Broker FusionMarkets
I am using Metatrader vps service. And while using another paid service, the service provider installed EA on the vps and started automatic trading. Is there any way to copy ea file from VPS
Hi, I'm trying to find how much margin is required to open a buy a standard lot of different forex pairs/share CFDs/ etc.in MQL5. I think I might be heading in the right direction, but there's a good chance I'm miles out. Anyhow ...... I have trolled these forums and googled until my mouse finger is
Similar to the freelance service but : in this description the "owner" is the person starting the project , just like in the freelance section (the client not the coder). the "backer(s)" is an additional "owner" , not a coder (to parallelize with freelance) but is not the initiator of the project
Hi, if I draw lines in my mt5 charts and then change the time frame all the drawings disappear, does anyone know why this is happening
Dear, thanks to anyone who can help me, There is a calculator to encode the ".bits" of the Intraday Time Filter signal, but unfortunately I couldn't find it, I'm starting to study it, who can help me... what would be the coding for me to trade from 08:00 to 11:30 and another EA from 03:00 to 07:00
how i can access to specific houre of specific day ? for example current day is 2023.07.19 11:00 and i want to save date and time of 20 days ago
Hi guys! I'm currently testing a EA using the forward backtest tool in the Strategy Tester and using a total period of 3-5 years (among some other instructions, following this Strategy Testing - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help ). After selecting 5 variable input parameters
Hello, I bought vps directly in mt4, migrated everything including charts. Everything works but I can't get to the graph on vps. Can someone please advise me how to get to the chart on vps mt4. Thank you Radek
Hello, In my EA I have updated this code: input double OverBought = 92.51 ; input double OverSold = 7.49 ; then compiled it. But I still get the same values set in the Strategy Tester Input section: Any idea on how to solve this ? Thanks
I have tried to add my phone number to the MQL5 account. To add number we have to receive the confirmation code. However, we have not received it. 3 times attemted and no result. The country code and number are corect. The message says : code has been succesefully sent. Attemts left: 0 Any ideas how
I have money in my account, have logged in the steps and fully verified but still get the error Subsciption failed someone please help me
Hi People Does anyone know how i can see the passwords that i have in my mt4 app? i have saved many passwords account, i can log in from one to another, all i can see is the passwords (black small points) but i would like to know how i can see it because i dont remember them, and my broker doesn't
Hello everyone! I wanted to verify my phone number and after entering and clicking send the code button, it says " successfully sended " but, no message is received from mql so far :(
The system shows that the last trade was closed Friday 2020.01.24 20:30 - so there was never a offline state, not even a short one. Of course there is no trading on Saturday and Sunday! 2020.01.27 00:57 Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state. [link to the signal
Trying to develop a strategy that will change the timeframe(chart and symbols) when a certain triggers happens. Let's say I'm running my EA on M1 and after a certain number of operations I'd like to switch to M5 or M15 so it will have less signals and I'll be using that to control the number of
Hello My team and I have been running backtesting/optimization on my expert advisor for the last 6 months. Suddenly on Friday our tests started failing with an error that reads: "excessive use of disc space in OnTester Function, expert rejected my MQL5 cloud network". Does anyone know what this
Hi everyone, I've downloaded the center of gravity put them as stated in mql5/include and mql5/indicators folders and it is not visible " https://www.mql5.com/en/code/442 " when select "Compile" in MetaEditor I have the following error Please help
How to prevent MT5 Strategy Tester from downloading the tick data each time again and again, but store them after the first test? I see that each time I run the test (for same dates period), it is downloading the ticks again. And it takes a lot of time
Hi all, I would like to set up a process that syncs the MT4/5 server data to a postgres db. I would like for it to be live and run continuously to sync the two dbs. Can someone point me to the right approach and choice of tools required? Thank you
Is there a way to always have the 3 minute time frame available so I click on it quickly
I wanted to ask if I use proxy on my mt5 does the broker detect my real ip address when i make trades or no
I'm using an indicator and I would like to write a EA based on that indicator. This Indicator is compiled and not open-source. Indicator just adds text "BUY" or "SELL" inside " OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL " Object. I want to know if it is possible to read the text inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL", if yes, it would be
Good day, I paid for an indicator but its not showing in my mt4 terminal. What can i do please? Best regards
  MT5 Zoom  (2)
Hello All Is it possible to use the MT5 chart zoom feature in an indicator or EA? If "YES", which function to use
i need all major currency indices working 24 hour like gbpx , cadx , usdx etc please help