General - page 107

How objects work  (4)
hello i would like to know why we use ObjectsTotal(0)-1 when we loop objects instead of only Objects Total(0) and what is the function of _FUNCTION_ when printing error? Please
  Unable to Login  (1)
I have already tried specifying email and profile name. Should i try anythg else
hello i need your ideas on this lets say i want to estimate that the price is close to an object , not inside it , but close . measuring the distance visually is easy i can say , yes the price is close to the box . but calculating it always get me different results for different symbols points
Note:I'm using the translation tool. There may be wrong expressions. please excuse any inaccuracies or unnatural expressions. In the case of mql4, double testMA(){ double ma = ima(); return ma; } I write like. In mql5, you use "handle". int maHandle = ima() I heard that I don't need to create a
Hi, I have loss 2 activation for Perceptrader AI MT5 when install the EA on 2 terminal the same VPS. The VPS IP: 212.102.52.196:42014 1st activation: 24th July 2nd activation: 26th July Please give me back 1 activation. --- The same thing happened when I was trying to install Evening Scalper Pro MT5
  Prohibit login  (1)
i got the Prohibit Login error in my account and cannot get it reinstated. How do i fix this problem? I wrote to customer service and get no response
I subscribed with a demo account with no problems but when i try with my real account it shows me ( the signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions ) is that because of my low Capital
Hello all As shown in this picture What is the reason for this problem and will I be able to withdraw my money? A message has been sent to technical support from 2022.06.02 So far, no response Thank you all for the help
Hi somebodey can help me i ty to set up registration as a seller i ask to authorise my number but no sms is coming.What to do there is othe option telegram bot but i dont know where and how its works
I am having trouble when i login to my live trading account from my demo. When i login to my live account my charts are mostly blank and when i click on one of my templates some of my indicators do not show up. When i click on indicator list on a chart it will say that the indicator is there but i
Hello guys, am currently looking into starting my own funded trader challenge but i was looking around to buy or get the funded challenge website and platform but i didn’tfind any. Do you know of any company that can provide me with the technology needed(like funded trader SaaS or source code) to
Is there a setting that will show profit in BOTH points and money in the Trade tab of the Toolbox? Pls advise if there is a more appropriate place for this question. ...thx/ras
Somehow the terminal uses the EA's sltp settings. Can anyone advise me how to fix it? Thank you Askin
Do you have some one the same problem? Function worked correctly till yesterday, the 13.7.2020. Now does nothing. I use this two lines for activation Chart after receiving a signal from EA from different charts. ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_BRING_TO_TOP,0,true); ChartRedraw(0); Thanks
Hi Can someone please confirm this info, does a signal subscriber really need a VPS? I thought that the broker's VPS keeps and controls the connections? Just asking before I waste money paying for another VPS if I don't need to? Cheers Clinton
  Add url for API  (9)
Hello To contact the API service. I add the address to: tools, option, export advisor, Enables the checkbox: allow web request for listed URL, I add the address click OK and everything is canceled. See attachments
  Seller Application Rejected  (11   1 2)
I tried to register as signal provider and uploaded the required documents but i got rejected. I am uploading my documents but i am getting rejection always with message The image does not meet the requirements. Please upload a new photo. What should i do? I uploaded passport before and now trying
i can trade copy signal with accout micro or not
Hello, I am testing on MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester based on real ticks. And I see that on some brokers the spread in Strategy Tester is based on their Zero Account conditions (spread almost 0), but testing on the Standard Account (without commission) the spread is much higher than on Zero Account
Hello I recently updated the terminal through the live update for MT5. The terminal I initially downloaded from Alpari. I got the message "Terminal64.exe - entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library ole32.dll - message after MT5 live update " I fully uninstalled (deleted...
I'm a freelance dev on Mql5, I worked with a customer in January, since then he disappeared, without completing the step in order to pay me even though I did the job Can I request arbitration and get my pay
  Copy trading  (1)
Is copytrading possible in MT4/5
Signal never worked, since I bought it
Hello. I am using a custom indicator in several time frames and symbols in my EA code. Do I need to load the indicator and export it to VPS for every single time frame and symbol I need
I purchased an indicator and even though it is not on my chart the platform is freezing. Im new to MT4 anyway from what I read I need to go the tools then options to open the meta editor and that portion of the tool bar wont allow me click on anything but the bottom part will. My bar timer has a
Can anyone who knows a bit more than me about the ins and outs of Win32, and what is/isn't supported within the confines of MT5, please give me any clue as to why the following code isn't working? Call to AppendMenuW returns success, but call to TrackPopupMenu returns false, nothing is shown on the...
Hello How are you? A little help please I would like to work with the Carray class, but I find it penalizing that I can’t do a printarray on the array manipulated by the class. So I wanted to make a template function that would have allowed me to do the arrayprint Here is the code template <typename
Hi, I'm a beginner trader so please be understandable for me. On a picture you can see a thing which happend to me and i want to know what is a cause. There is no candle or wick which could trigger SL, but despite that position was closed. It's a demo account, so it's no big deal. I was thinking to