General - page 1108

new member  (2)
hi, hello everyone!
Just name the best risk-to-reward trade that you made last year. The best risk-to-reward ratio (2.55) was on my EUR/JPY ascending channel trade on daily chart. It took one month to trigger and reach the take-profit this summer.
  signal fee issue  (2)
my signal price is 20 usd per month, but in my monetary detail its showing im receiving 16 usd instead of 20usd, is 4 usd is the fee to mql5.com or not. if it is what is the fee structure of mql5.com? fixed fee or % based fee.
I used to open MT5 normally, however I think after last update when trying to start MT5 I got the error: "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". And the MT5 does not start. However the MT5 functions on another my computer. I even copied the kernel32...
GBPUSD: Having sold off during early trading today, GBPUSD looks to recapture the 1.4400 zone. While the 14603 level caps any recovery, our bias remains lower. Support lies at the 1.4400 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4350 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4300 level....
Hi every one Is it possible to block someone who is disturbing me in my personal mql mail box
Take a look at the example provided at http://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest Array result[ ] contains servers response i have added Alert(result[0]); to see what server respond back, Alert(result[1]);Alert(result[2]);.... The array result allways contains numbers now i want to know how to...
Hi friends, Good Day and a very happy new year. Iam a new member. I need to get automatic alerts whenever the bar length is 15 to 30 pips in a 30 minute bar chart for specified currency pairs. How do I start. Pla help. Thanks Ravibala
Are you interested in Forex trading ? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month? I am a fund manager at: Pipscutter We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers
Dear all, Im just a fresher of this community and trying to post a job but i dont know whats worong going on here. For thats, im going to make that as a new topic. Is there anyone who can help me about making an indicatior. Thanks in advance
  new member  (11   1 2)
Hi friends I am the new member of the forum!!
Being a wealthy client at a big Wall Street bank comes with its advantages. For example, your money manager might be able to get you shares of red-hot, nonpublic companies like Uber. As far as general investment advice is concerned, there's a perception that wealthy folks must be getting some pretty...
Using a high-resolution graphics card, I will have a better in backtests? I mean to diminish the processing time.  
Hello, i saw one problem here on period converter and i dont know how i can fix this... When i restart my Mt4, i need to run again the script on each chart what i run the period converter... Have way for me when close and open again the mt4 its automatic run the script? Thanks
Currency investors should consider buying GBP/CAD this week, advises CitiFX in its weekly FX pick to clients. "ST positioning data suggests the market is short GBP. In the past few weeks the first hike, as priced by short rates, has been pushed out to May 2017 despite only modest shift in short-term...
Hello, wondering if any one can help me, i am noticing that my trading platform sometimes delays the copying of signals sometimes as much as 20 minutes. why is this? is there some thing i can do to make sure that the signal syncs as fast as possible? i am using Pipindex. the trading signal is
After the update I can no longer Back test market demo EA. Journal writes, EA: testing stopped at 2016.01.01 23:00 because product is demo
Hello, i like to use the push notification at my MT4 Terminal to send signals to different mobile phones. Can somebody tell me how many MetaQuotesIDs i can use in notification field? 2 or 100 or more? Thank you very much for your advice! Happy Trading Julian
Hi there, I am looking for a news indicator that lets user know visually when news events occur, a simple line at the date inchart with info on what news is happening would suffice, but I need that to work in back-test also so I know when testing my systems when news announcements were. Is there...
I'm new here and please pardon me if this question was ask already but I want to know how I can set two profit targets in my trade. I'm using mt4 as my trade platform and my broker is GFT. Basically, I want to set my first profit target to close half of my position and let the remaining position hit...
hello the indicator below multi timeframe indicator i want to add it more time with different timeframe on the same chart anyone can help me strmeter_nmc_sa1.mq4
  Read Files  (1)
Leer archivos con extensión .txt desde mql para luego graficar. el contenido de dichos ficheros. algunas recomendaciones o ayuda que tengan bienvenida sea. gracias.
  Do you like indicator?  (18   1 2)
Indicators are use in forex to analyze the past and predict future prices trends and patterns. With the aid of indicators traders can be able to predict the market and identify trading opportunities. There somany indicators that one can master but most trader find it difficult to understand how to...
Hi, I would find it helpful to have a "watch topic feature" in mql5's comment system. That would apply to forum topic as well as EAs' comments. Sometimes, important news is being published in the EAs' comments and it would be nice to be notified about it. Maybe someone from mql5 reads this and and
By Boris Schlossberg Everyone wants to be a big swinging d-ck. Hollywood is full of stories of an underdog who takes on an insane risk and wins against all odds to becomes a hero for life. All or nothing. All in. Let it ride. Go big or go home. We are all so familiar with these story arcs that we...
Hi all! Now I have installed the MetaTrader4 and MetaEditor 5.0 on my laptop with the win8.1 operation system. But the strange thing is that the Colors of the codes are wrong and not as usual which shows as the below pics. I have reset the options but nothing happened. Can anyone kindly help me...
Hey. I want to introduce you to their program: Forex Utils, the development of which I have been doing for about 2 years. Main features: Section COT reports -Automatic download COT reports into a database program. Currently, Forex Utils contains a database from 2005 to the present day -COT analysis...
EURUSD: Having rejected lower level prices to close higher on a rejection candle the past week, EURUSD faces additional recovery threats. On the down, support is located at the 1.0850 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0795 level. Further down, support lies at the 1...
i found that mql5 has neteller, master card option for deposition, actually 5-7 option for deposition, but only 3 option for withdrawal,  when we may expect we will get neteller for withdrawal our fund.
This two Indicator is not indicator for mt4 or mt5. They are provided by some website. These indicator show how many people in long and how many in short. I want to find it by google but I don't know it's name. Could anyone who knows about it tell me the keywords to search in google or if...