General - page 544

Hello, I would like to know why my signals is disabled. I read all signal rules, but I wasnt able to find any problem in my account. do someone know why is this happening? regards, Miguel Romo
Hi I'm very new to MQL programming. But I tried to create EA with my knowledge I'm placing the trades manually. My objective is to build a EA to perform opposite direction trade at specific loss value with a given stop loss and take profit limits( same for all open trades). Actions should not be
I want to program my custom indicator because i couldn't afford the price of a free lancer , and I read almost , necessary for these , but there isn't a simple explanation on particular place , all i could see is stacks of code with no particular spot on how to implement those folds of code
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie when it comes to the MQL5 version. I took the exact script I used in MqL4 and adjuste it to Mql5 for learning purposes. To my surprise, the tester result was horrible in Mql5, while the tester result in Mql5 was outstanding. Am I doing something wrong?? Please help and...
[Deleted]
Dears, How can I run CPP code on MetaEditor 5. When I download Microsoft Visual studio 2019 and write a .cpp file, then open it with MetaEditor 5 and press Compile the compiler say: install C/C++ compilers before, Tools -> Options -> Compilers But the Visual Studio is already downloaded! (Look at
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2020, CompanyName | //| http://www.companyname.net |
I match the 5 best signals from sites like mql / zulu So can I resell on mql5 or not
Hi, I would like to sell in the Market some EA for MT4 but I can read only 1 article concerning EA for MT5 This is the link: HOW TO POST A PRODUCT IN THE MARKET https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385 Could you give me please a link that explains how to sell an EA for MT4 ? I thank
[Deleted]
First: Is there any way to use a risk multiplier when copying signals? I am copying from a low risk high capital account, into a low capital account where I want to take more risk. In the master account the risk is 0.2% per trade , I want the follower account to take 1% risk per trade (5x risk)
  Web terminal  (1)
Good afternoon. I would like to do a test on the web terminal. What URL opens directly in the asset's trading slip? Thank you
I don't know why price show on metaquotes-demo server and other brokers total different. at the same time, on metaquotes-demo EURUSD 1.18040, and on exness real is 1.18230, on tradingview 1.18234. Plz open my mind. @@
  Looking For Work  (12   1 2)
Hello, If I can't help right now, can I help in the beta testing? I have somewhat of an experience in MT, subscribed to a forum, etc.. So will this be an expert where we just plug it in and everything will do the rest? One last question is, will there be a .mql that will be given for the programmers...
I want to trail stop loss by ATR. It is ok. But still want to lock some point profit in breakeven point to sure profit. First Breakeven Second ATR trail. How can call this two functions
  Reinvest Profits  (1)
Hi, I already have it set to use the maximum % of my deposit (95%), but it seems that new trades from the signal are not using the total amount of available funds including profits. i.e. $1000 deposit with $100 profit, signal uses 95% of $1000 deposit instead of 95% of $1100 Is there a way to
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct. When this happens ,if im logged in the MT5 platform ,i get logged out of the community. Same with Storage. In order to not be logged out of community in MT5 (not in editor ,editor
It used to show To Pocket added items clicking on 'To Pocket'. But now it is not redirected to the page after click. Anyone else notice this
Hi all; Would you please advice about how to reverse engineering mql5 files ? Thank you.. MA
  i need help  (2)
how are yo all my friend plesse i have EA there is woring excellent in the demo test as i uused Tickmill demo when i added it real the real reslt not the same as demo and bad result any one suggest me about what i can doing ... thanks
  Fake agents  (2)
I have been trying to contact any agents to help me withdraw my money and close my account but they're avoiding me, please somebody help me
Hi, I go to community to log in to mql5 through meta4, i put in my user and password and nothing happens, it does not indcate that i am logged in -- the same log-in screen remain and the ea does not download. help
Hello, I'm looking for a thread regarding trends. What indicator is best to identify if the pair is trending or ranging? Thanks
Seriously ! there's no macOS version of Metatrader ?? we need a macOS app, like a real app, not a windows software that we actually have to download another software to get it working on our macOS laptops. i'm really disappointed i love Metatrader4 and i used it all the time when i had my windows
My MT5 platform for both app and browzsr has frozen. I cant open any trades, modify SL or TP or even close any trades. How can i solve this
Hello, I hope for help with the following problem: I have several accounts at one broker. Now I want to install and migrate on each account a different EA. However, when transferring via VPS, all EAS and experts are transferred to all accounts. Is it possible to install the selected EAS for each
I always get problem in sidetrend . I want to stop ordes in sidetrend .How can do it? example trade condition is MA crossover but this is fake cross and it is side trend.So need to identify it is range or not. If range market need to stop open orders. How can do it . I checked order functions. Can
Hi everyone!, I'm new using MT5, please if someone can help me I will appreciate so much... It doesn't matter which chart I'm watching I can't go more than August - 4 -2019... Why? want to se more data for example like 2018, 2017, etc... But I can,'t... Please help meee
  Notifications not working  (14   1 2)
I had the problem with mt4 on Mac= "MQL5.community: authorization failed" seems its fixed now, the problem now  is with Notifications, note that i dont use any VPS or signals.. is the notifications using MetaquotesID directly from mt4, and now those are not working = "Notifications: failed send...
Hi I want to ask when I save a chart in MT5 . its opening a new window https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/12556744/epu20-m1-amp-global-clearing so my question is how can I add notes on this picture
I have a indicator which does rule check on trading conditions and gives a "Go" or "No Go". If it gives a "No Go", I want to disable trading by any means in mt5. Is it possible? thanks Sach