General - page 1055

At its June rate meeting Bank of England members stressed the risks not only to the UK economy but the world financial system of breaking away from our European cousins  The pound fell against most counterparts on Thursday after more warnings from the Bank of England about the consequences of a...
Web-based loan sharks in China are demanding naked photos from cash-strapped female university students who want to borrow moneyAs a form of collateral, along with copies of their ID cardsPhotos will be made public if payments are not made on time.Sydney Morning Herald
[Deleted]
Hi, My indicators use alerts but it is dependent on the objects displayed on the chart (i.e. trendlines, horizontal and vertical lines). My question is - will this work when running on MT4's Virtual Hosting Service? Will my indicators still plot objects on the virtual machine? There doesn't seem to...
Below is my ichimoku kinko hyo code problem. What is the problem? - KijunsenBuffer[] I don't know the problem. I am developing ichimoku expert advisor. Please give me answer.
CAD is caught in the global event crossfire with next week’s UK Referendum vote starting to sap the markets of liquidity and intensifying risk aversion. Our findings show that CAD is currently the high-beta currency in the G10, increasing its sensitivity to global risk events. A vote to leave...
  question  (1)
Any body know why sometimes see line over somebody profile names??
S&P have been polishing the crystal balls, here's what they've come up with They forecast US GDP growth at 2.4% in 2016 and 2.3% in 2017For the Eurozone the forecasts are for 1.6% and 1.8% respectivelyAPAC (Asia Pacific) GDP growth, they say, will be 5.4% in...
The initial impact of a Brexit on EUR should be negative as fears about the growth outlook and the integrity of the EU will fuel expectations of more ECB easing. That weakness should manifest itself mainly vs safe haven, non-European currencies, however. We doubt that Brexit will precipitate the...
  Programming  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Are there any people here who are good at programming apart from forex
How will GBP/USD trade following the EU vote result announcement? An analysis of the GBP/USD options market gives us a pretty good idea. The GBP to USD exchange rate is seen edging lower, even after the Federal Open Markets Committee (FOMC) confirmed to markets they are unlikely raise interest rates...
EURUSD: The pair reversed all of its Wednesday gains during Thursday trading session to open the door for more weakness in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of
Hello Forum friends ... Can anybody help me how to understand to interpret the templates that are installed by the MT4 platform by default ? (e.g. ADX, BollingerBands, Dinapoli, Layers, Momentum , Popular, Volume, Williams). How i can to understand all the joined information those indicators show me
  AUD news  (185   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
RBA's Kent: Depreciating AUD could be a buffer for negative events Reserve Bank of Australia's Christopher Kent, Assistant Governor (Economic) Our central forecast is China will see further gradual moderation in growth over next few yearsChinese policy so far has...
USDCHF: Having the pair rejected higher prices to weaken further on Wednesday, further downside pressure is expected in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9600 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9550 level and then the 0.9500 level. Its...
It is a code of event my expert: CTrade  trade;CPositionInfo myposition; void OnTick()  { if(IsNewBar())      { if(myposition.Select(_Symbol)==true) //Case 1        { trade...
Hi sellers, When you give discount to buyers, how do you manage that? I don't see such option on the product page.
The American Dollar The Euro Both, American Dollar & Euro The Bretish Pound The American Dollar & Bretish Pound ALL The Majors ONLY The Japanese Yen The Swiss Franc The Canadian Dollar The Australian Dollar The NewZelland Dollar The Chinese Yuan The American Dollar & Chinese Yuan The...
I am using MT4 build 971. I am getting an error when I am attaching certain indicator to any chart. I have compiled that indicator without any error and then trying to attach to chart but I get error message "can not load <file path/fileName.ex4> error. Sometime when I restart my MT4 platform by...
Hi there, I am writing this new topic as I need help with an EA I am developing. Thing is when I test the sample Moving Average EA provided by the MT5 platform, it doesn't matter what method of testing I use (Every Tick, OHLC M1 or Open Price Only) the results are the same but when I use a...
It's obvious that Metaquotes is trying to kill Metatrader 4 and force transition to Metatrader 5. Was there any announcement about timeframe when this could happen? I am wondering if it is viable to start a new project with MT4 which might very soon go away, or to go with MT5 which now has a much
t's not a close referendum until the government cowers UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne hit the panic button yesterday by promising 30 billion pounds in tax hikes and spending cuts if the voters choose to leave the EU. It includes a petulant threat to raise taxes on the lowest wage...
Assumptions that the GBP/EUR will plummet following Brexit could be wrong as one analyst tells us the euro exchange rate complex will be by far the biggest loser of an UK exit from the European Union it has been argued by a prominent analyst. “I think we could see the pound down at 1.20 against the...
I've rented a VPS server and I've used it for a week now. It works great, but I have few questions as there are some things that I don't understand. I've watched the videos here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/tutorial 1. I've opened 2 charts, set my EAs on them and synchronized with the server....
The EU referendum looms ever larger ( in case you've been on Mars for the past 6 months) 15 June 2016 Much conjecture still on what the fall-out would be, both for the pound and the UK/EU/global political/financial landscape on a result either way. Should Brexit happen though what's the likely...
I have these 2 indicators, how do I code signals for them with iCustom please i just need a line example this is what have been doing for turtle channel double mix1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"TheTurtleTradingChannel",0,periodBegin,periodEnd,0,1,1); double mix2 = iCustom(Symbol(),0...
  Expert adviser  (1)
Can you suggest which EA is the best for MT4, I usually trade with currency pairs &nbsp;and using stop loss.&nbsp;
GOLD:  The commodity continues to hold on to its upside pressure leaving risk of more strength targeting the 1,300.00 level. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,280.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,270.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move...
Several argument for a lower EUR/USD near term…: Relative rates: still in favour of USD. A Brexit will weigh on EUR/USD given prolonged political uncertainty. The US business cycle now looks stronger than the Eurozone’s. …but several arguments for a higher EUR/USD medium-term: Valuation: EUR/USD...
Hey fellow traders I want to share with you some of my observations. You've probably noticed recently that all the people around a pedaling that Brexit topic - so it simply became a plain speculation. To be perfectly honest I've already tired from all that Brexit noise (personally I think nobody...
The British pound is getting slammed. The currency fell by as much as 0.9% to 1.4141 against the dollar amid ongoing Brexit worries. On Monday, a poll conducted by ICM on behalf of the Guardian showed 53% for Leave and 47% for Remain. Plus, th e Sun, which has the largest circulation of...