Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 218

Hey guys, I am fairly new to EA programming and programming in general. My Ea is based on manual strategy that I developed. I tried to connect my if statements with variables, for example if the filter condition is met the filter int gets set to 2 and if the int is 2 than the open position
Hi ladies and gents. I want to add an EA to the market. I've done all steps, the last one do not let me through - automatic validation. When I submit all data, and EA especially, for the 'human' validation, the system says that my EA does any order on the test data, so I have to improve it. The
same pair , one ea running on 2 charts with different setting for each , how to know each one performance ?is there any way , ea has magic nu , set different for each one , but i would analysis each setting performance
Dear MQL community please help me out we build an EA bridge for binary options and it should be working fine but after each first contract it closes down the EA and says array out of range in (1962,24) I hope anyone can help me out... Thank you in advanced <ex5 File Deleted>
SOLVED long NewMinute[]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int OnInit(){ ArrayFree(NewMinute); ArrayResize(NewMinute,2); }
Hi all, I have a slight technical issue with my VPS and just looking for any advice. My EA is synchronised to the VPS, and showing the smiley face on the chart, but when I turn off my laptop it doesn't execute trades that it should be. It runs perfectly on backtests, so I'm presuming it's an issue
I am new to MQL5, and I'm just coming back to trading after a few year break. I figured this time I would like to automate my old strategy and have it send me prompts to set orders, and then send me the results of those orders. I've been able to program most of it already, but I keep stumbling over
Hello everybody.I am new here and am discovering mql5.I tried to open mql5 wizard on my mt5 account but automatically the assistant mql5 dossier opens.Can you help me
Hi! Let me quickly explain what I am trying to get by showing an example. The plan is to invest in an Index such as USTEC or US500 etc. Because I don't want to risk losing too much money if this doesn't goes as planned, I don't have a lot of money in the account, the problem then is that if I invest
Dear All, would need some advice for my codes as im trying to write an EA for Executing a Buy order whenever the previous Lower High is broken and vice-versa for Sell Order. The code works and orders are executed as expected in default MT5 terminal. However the issue is when i started to backtest
Does anyone know how to test EA for binary options on mt4 strategy tester with one of these brokers CoreLiquidityMarkets or Grand capital ( they have binary options based on mt4) ? Thank you in advance :) 
How can I fix take profit level in Trailing Stop Function? Thanks
In my EA, there are certain circumstances in which in clone orders, and will have to later identify them as cloned orders. I thought about using an array to store the order Ticket Numbers of the cloned orders, but this comment functionality seems like it might be simpler and more efficient. I can
Hi Everyone, I would like draw rectangle on everyday, im looking for your kind guidance. below are the code i wanted to draw rectangle for H1 based on D1 value, but im not able to draw anything on the chart. int dayOfWeek = DayOfWeek(); datetime tomorrows_time = iTime ( NULL , PERIOD_D1 , 0 ) +
Hi everyone, Excuse my questions but I am new to the MQL languages. I am trying to make an EA that will use the highs and lows of the ZigZag indicator (attached). My questions: 1)How can I include this indi to my EA? 2)How can I store the values of highs and lows from ZigZag to an array? Thanks
what is code for closing all trade at specific time. for example start time trade at 7 and and end time 23 and close all trade as well. what will be the code for that
Hi MQL5 experts, I'm trying to retrieve the dynamic array values for the Open and Close values in MQL5 - the equivalent of Open[] and Close[] in MQL4 Here is my attempt which is not working. Do you guys see any obvious errors in my code? Or is there a more efficient way to retrieve the values?...
I need to attach an EA to a template that I am creating using the ChartSaveTemplate function, but I don't know what function is used to attach the EA. For example, I have seen indicators are attached using the iCustom function, but I have not found any indication to do the same with expert advisors
  MultiCurrency EA  (3)
Hello, good day to you all.. am trying to make the code place trades on all selected pairs eg. buy signal from XAUUSD place XAUUSD buy, buy signal from GBPUSD place GBPUSD buy, etc.. the code.. its reading signal from selected symbol , but will place trades on first symbol eg. EURUSD,GBPUSD,XAUUSD
Hi, does someone know the difference of the VPS that is provided by the MT4 on the Virtual Hosting Wizard and any other VPS that I can choose on my own? It seems that I do not need to remotely connect to the VPS using the Remote Desktop Connection tool from windows; the EA will automatically be ran
I am trying to write an expert advicer but I am stuck with a simple problem: How do I get the type ( buy or sell) and price for the last executed order in the trading history? Thanks in advance.
Hello All, I've tried to find the developer for this Trend Dashboard indicator but with little luck. I find it to be very effective. However I have no idea how Trend 1, Trend 2, Trend 3 and Trend 4 have been calculated. I assume it's 4 different ways of measuring. I have now decided that it is so
  Switch Operator  (2)
Hello. Hope you are well. I am trying to use figures from a switch operator elsewhere in the program but i am having a hard time figuring out how to do it. To properly explain, here is part of the code: break ; case Peak: // search for peak if (LowMapBuffer[shift]!=
Hi! I have a profitable grid strategy and would like the help of a developer/programmer to turn it into an EA for MT4 or MT5. Preferably, MT5. Thanks. Please reach me for more info if needed
Hi All, I am looking for existing EA script to a martingale consecutive trading in 1 direction (no hedging). Here are the requirements: 1) Sell/buy direction to be initiate manually where the automated trading is triggered with the same direction (sell or buy) as the initial order. 2) Lot size is
Hi everyone, im not sure is this question is raised by other fellow community. but i would like draw rectangle everyday in Period _H1. However, my coding just stop at first rectangle on the first day.. but the switch case run perfectly if it is use to send orders. Any help from anyone is high
Hi, anyone have or know how i can get a simple time expiry ea or indicator? All i need it to do is close trades that i have open manually at a specific time and date.. Like for example if i open a trade manually at 3:40pm but i want it closed automaticly at 7:00pm Thanks
Is there any way of Mocking or injecting known / controlled data into MQL4 (or even MQL5)? From time to time I have certain conditions I'd like to check, or a method I want to test. Right now all I can do is to pull the method out to a new project, and replace any inbuilt functions (OrderOpenPrice()
Hi all, I am using an EA that is using Values from indicators of the last closed candle. So I expected that I can backtest it with using the "Open Pricy Only" Modelling because this is way faster. Specialy in the Optimazion. But the results made by this method are very different to the OHLC or the
Why most indicators that I put in graph stay with aleatory arrows when I alter symbol and change the timeframe in same window? Its any garbage that going accumulating in the buffers? Can you explain why it ocurrer? and what I can do to solve it? Thanks! Sample