Articles, Library comments - page 258

JSatl_HTF: The JSatl indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
The smart averager - Hello Smart: The Expert Advisor averages losing positions based on a particular algorithm. Author: Andrew Kornishkin
XvaMA_HTF: The XvaMA indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ColorXvaMA_Digit_StDev: The vaMA indicator with the ability to replace averaging. It displays the most recent value as a price label with the possibility to round the channel levels up to a required number of digits. Additionally, it indicates the trend strength by colored dots based on the standard...
SyncChart: Synchronization of the bars displayed on all open charts of the terminal. Author: o_O
Fibo ZigZag: The Fibo ZigaZag indicator allows to calculate the probable support and resistance levels using the Fibonacci ratios. Author: Sergey Semenov
ColorXvaMA_Digit_StDev: The vaMA indicator with the ability to replace averaging. It displays the most recent value as a price label with the possibility to round the channel levels up to a required number of digits. Additionally, it indicates the trend strength by colored dots based on the standard...
i4_DRF_v3_HTF: The i4_DRF_v3 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i4_DRF_v2_HTF: The i4_DRF_v2 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ColorXvaMA_Digit: The vaMA indicator with the ability to replace averaging. It displays the most recent value as a price label with the possibility to round the channel levels up to a required number of digits. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
iBarShift_MT5: Version of the iBarShift function for the MetaTrader 5, takes a parameter of type datetime — opening time of the bar, the index of which must be found. Author: Dmitry Melnichenko
Exp_StochasticDiff: The Exp_StochasticDiff Expert Advisor is based on change of direction of the StochasticDiff indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
StochasticDiffSign: Semaphore signal indicator based on the code of the StochasticDiff indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RVIDiffSign: Semaphore signal indicator based on the code of the RVIDiff indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i4_DRF_v2: A simple trend indicator with calculation of rise and fall in Close prices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Trade on Timer: Simple code that illustrates trading based on the OnTimer event. When the timer triggers, the robot alternately performs buy and sell deals with fixed stop loss and take profit values. Author: Oleg Shenker
Interchange: Class for exchanging data between programs. It allows to pass structures of arbitrary size via the global variables of the terminal from one program to another. Author: Andrey Miguzov
Switching charts: The script switches all opened charts at a certain interval. It is also possible to display only the charts of certain symbols. Author: Vladimir Karputov
BoDi: The Standard Deviation indicator implemented in the form of a color histogram. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Imp_XMA: Moving average wing averaging of the linear combination of the input price timeseries. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
YURAZ_RSAXEL Script draws the Axel Rudolph levels: Script draws the Axel Rudolph levels Author: Yuriy Zaytsev
DiNapoli Price Oscillator : New version of famous and simple indicator created by Joe DiNapoli. It is different than rest of this type indicators, because it could count and display overbought and oversold levels. Author: Mateusz
Search engine doesnt give me the exampe i seek!! I'm looking an good and step by step tutorial how to create a class. For example a class that can open 4 buttens. Someone got a good tutorial?   Thank you in forwarding!! 
New article Adding a control panel to an indicator or an Expert Advisor in no time has been published: Have you ever felt the need to add a graphical panel to your indicator or Expert Advisor for greater speed and convenience? In this article, you will find out how to implement the dialog panel...
BS_MarketPrice: Indicator BS_MarketPrice. Author: John Smith
QQECloud: The QQECloud is the indicator of quantitative and qualitative evaluation based on rather complex calculations of the RSI smoothed indicators Fig.1 The QQE and QQECloud indicators Author: Nikolay Kositsin
New article Reading RSS News Feeds by Means of MQL4 has been published: This article deals with an example of reading RSS markup by means of MQL4 using the functions for HTML tags analysis. We will try to make a work piece which can then be turned into a news indicator or just an RSS reader on MQL4...
News Expert Advisor (no indicators): EA trades on a large market movements, and does not uses any indicators. Author: Vladimir Khlystov
Elliott Wave Oscillator: Elliott Wave Oscillator Author: Collector
Buy sell volume: Buy sell volume. Author: Mladen Rakic