Articles, Library comments - page 257

BykovTrendAlert: The BykovTrend semaphore signal indicator, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Waddah_Attar_Pivot_V2: The indicator that displays tree pivots on one chart, with the ability to change their timeframes. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Zigzag2_R_Color: Another variant of the ZigZag by Rosh. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
XFatlXSatlMACD_HTF: The XFatlXSatlMACD indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
BeginnerAlert: This indicator displays the trend extremums (maximum and minimum), which may be used as the support and resistance points. It is useful for determining the channel of the current trend. It features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay...
Exp_i4_DRF_v3: The Exp_i4_DRF_v3 Expert Advisor is based on the i4_DRF_v3 indicator color change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FloatPivot_Digit_HTF: The FloatPivot_Digit_HTF indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Background_JSatlCandle_HTF: The indicator draws JSatlCandle candlesticks of a higher timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
JSatl_Digit_System_HTF: The JSatl_Digit_System indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_Bear_Bulls_Power: The Exp_Bear_Bulls_Power Expert Advisor is based on the Bear_Bulls_Power indicator color change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_JSatlCandle: The Exp_JSatlCandle Expert Advisor based on signals of the JSatlCandle indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ATR_Channels_Cloud_Digit_HTF: The ATR_Channels_Cloud_Digit indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_i4_DRF_v2: The Exp_i4_DRF_v2 Expert Advisor is based on the i4_DRF_v2 indicator color change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
JSatlCandle: The JSatl indicator implemented as a sequence of candlesticks. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_ColorJSatl_Digit: The Exp_ColorJSatl_Digit Expert Advisor is based on the ColorJSatl_Digit indicator color change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ColorJFatl_Digit_Alert: The ColorJFatl_Digit indicator, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
BalanceOfPower_Histogram_Alert: The Balance of Power (BOP) indicator as a color histogram of strength and direction of the current trend, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ColorJSatl_Digit_HTF: The ColorJSatl_Digit indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
si_q_asi_HTF: The si_q_asi indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Bear_Bulls_Power_HTF: The Bear_Bulls_Power indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Waddah_Attar_Trend_HTF: The Waddah_Attar_Trend indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
TralingLine: Virtual Stop Loss or Trailing Stop. Author: Alexey Viktorov
si_q_asi: Short-term and cumulative indices of price fluctuations. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Color Day: The Color Day indicator colors the bullish and bearish days. Author: Andrew Kornishkin
ColorJSatl_Digit: Smoothed fast digital filter JSatl with color indication of movement direction, that displays the most recent value as a price label with the possibility to round the channel levels up to a required number of digits. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_JSatl_Digit_System: Trading system based on the signals of the JSatl_Digit_System indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
JSatl_Digit_System: The indicator implements a breakout system using a channel based on the High and Low price series processed by the algorithm of JSatl_Digit. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Vertical histograms constructor: Constructor for creating histograms of statistical distributions of indicators, timeseries and their derivatives. Author: Sergey Pavlov
Exp_AFL_WinnerV2: The Exp_AFL_WinnerV2 Expert Advisor that uses the AFL_WinnerV2 indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
AFL_WinnerV2_HTF: The AFL_WinnerV2 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin