Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 316

pako:

didn't try that way.

ChartXYToTimePrice()

Naturally, in the first place.

Imagine that there is a window right on the chart and data of some indicator is displayed in it.

I can output the histogram with OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL, and this object is bound to pixels. But the trend line (for drawing indicator lines in the window on the chart) is bound to bars and price. Therefore, simply moving the price chart with the mouse right-left causes the lines drawn on the transformed coordinates from pixels to bars/price to simply leave their window along with the chart movement.

artmedia70:
You can draw on the canvass. You can also draw a line
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Класс для создания пользовательской графики
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Класс для создания пользовательской графики
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека / Класс для создания пользовательской графики - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

artmedia70:
в вашем случае лучше наверно так 
Polyline()

TheXpert:
You can draw on the canvass. You can draw a line, too.
Thank you very much. I'll go crack it open ;)

pako:
Yeah, dunke :)

On this forum, how can I see all user comments? The fourth one does. I can't find them here.

Edic:
On this forum, how can I see all user comments? The fourth one does. I can't find it here.
Search by author login

Hello, I have the following problem. I downloaded MetaTrader 4 from Swissquote, opened a demo account, registered here. Server: demo1.swissquote.com. I don't know why, but after entering all the data correctly, I have no "Signals" tab in the terminal.

mix_ast86:

Hello, I have the following problem. I downloaded MetaTrader 4 from Swissquote, opened a demo account, registered here. Server: demo1.swissquote.com. I don't know why, but after entering all the data correctly, I have no "Signals" tab in the terminal.

They do not support this service (have disabled it)

Thank you!
Reason: