Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 309

Thank you very much! It's a pity I don't know your name. I'd like to address you respectfully, by name. I'll give it a try. I'll write right away. Thank you.

Karatalmazovih:
... I only wish I knew your name...
Whisper hint: hover your mouse over his nickname or click on his nickname in his post.

Thanks Dina ))) help me out )))

Karatalmazovih:

))) I'm glad when help isn't "for nothing".

A good start Andrey )))) Only I would like very much that when moving either end of the trend line, the Fibo zero point is pulled behind its middle. It means that Fibo null point is always in the middle of the trend line, no matter if I am stretching or narrowing it. Thank you.

))) Рада, когда помощь не "в пустоту".

I promise Dina, definitely not "for nothing", for good! )))

Ah yes Andrey, a very important point! The level at Fibo should be left alone, 50% with only the price displayed without interest. Thank you.

Karatalmazovih:

... definitely not "in vain", for good! )))

Already got it.)))

As for the question:

Only I would like very much that when moving either end of the trend line, the Fibo zero point is pulled behind its middle. It means that Fibo zero point is always in the middle of the trend line, no matter if I am stretching or narrowing it. Thank you.

If this is the case, we need not a script, but an indicator, where the necessary events on the chart (in this case, with the trend lines of interest) will be tracked by OnChartEvent

So nice to meet you Dina )))) You pay attention to me ))))

то это нужен уже не скрипт, а индикатор, где нужные события на графике (в данном случае, с интересующими трендовыми линиями) будут отслеживаться через OnChartEvent

I don't even know what to say... I usually keep track of everything and move it myself... I've been doing it for five years now ))) Just decided to simplify the task of building paired objects. A lot of poking around in a calculator. So I move the trendline ends and Fibo is pulling in the middle, constantly showing a numeric value of 50%. That would be nice! ))) Thanks.

Karatalmazovih:

So nice to meet you Dina )))) You pay attention to me ))))

I don't even know what to say... I usually keep track of everything and move it myself... I've been doing it for five years now ))) Just decided to simplify the task of building paired objects. A lot of poking around in a calculator. So I move the trendline ends and Fibo is pulling in the middle, constantly showing a numeric value of 50%. That would be nice! ))) Thanks.

Allow me to pay some attention to you too. Or rather, to criticize. You, my dear, seem to me to be in the wrong thread. You have already been told how to do what you asked for, and more than once. This is not a place where "for free" to write any of your "wants" for free. Kudos to Andrew for implementing what you asked, but if I were in his shoes, I would have stopped there. If you want a product that meets your requirements, order it from a freelancer.
Reason: