Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1256

Сергей Таболин:

Can you tell me if SymbolInfoDouble doesn't work in the indicators, or am I doing something wrong?

The translation of the message means literally the following: You've found a bunch of things that aren't working. How to treat: read the help and follow the letter of the help.

Vladimir Karputov:

The translation of the message literally means the following: You have found a bunch of things that are not appropriate. How to treat: read the reference and follow the letter of the reference.

Thank you, Vladimir ))))

And could you explain in the same way, literally in two words, what SYMBOL_VOLUME means ?

SYMBOL_VOLUME

Volume - volume of the last trade

SymbolInfoInteger

I thought it was a double, but it's not )))

Сергей Таболин:

Thank you, Vladimir ))))

Could you also explain what SYMBOL_VOLUME means, literally in a nutshell?

SYMBOL_VOLUME

Volume - volume of the last trade

SymbolInfoInteger

I thought it was a double, but it's not )))

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
  • www.mql5.com
В пятницу 6 марта 2020 года будет выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5...

Vladimir Karputov:

Got it. Thank you.

Hi!

Could you please tell me how to work with dynamic array structures as an example?

I want something like:

struct MyExtremums

{

double Price;

int ExtremI;

} MyExtremum[];

for(int i=0; i<rates_total; i++)

{

j++;

MyExtremum[j].Price=high[i];

MyExtremum[j].ExtremI=i;

}

compiles,

and it doesn't work...

When it works, it gives a message: ...array out of range... (128,23)

Got it... I forgot about ArrayResize, regular dynamic arrays, unlike buffers, need to be resized =)

Hello. Could you please give me a hint?

I can't find the OrderCommission() analogue in mt5.

Good evening!

Can you tell me how to know the number of the first candle of the week on the current timeframe? And on the previous one?

Andrey Sokolov:

Hello. Could you please give me a hint?

I can't find the OrderCommission() analogue in mt5.

You can see the commission for a transaction (class CDealInfo.Commision) or for a position (class CPositionInfo.Commission )

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Торговые классы / CDealInfo / Commision
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Торговые классы / CDealInfo / Commision
  • www.mql5.com
Commision - CDealInfo - Торговые классы - Стандартная библиотека - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

DKarpoff:

Good evening!

Can you tell me how to know the number of the first candle of the week on the current timeframe? And on the previous one?

What does the number of the first candle mean? On each timeframe the current candle has an index of '0'.

Reason: