Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1255

Andrey Ilinykh:

Hi all!

Wrote an EA. Can't say it's profitable. When testing, sometimes trades appear in the results with a volume that doesn't match the algorithm's calculation. For example, two consecutive trades: one is calculated correctly, the other is calculated incorrectly. How to get rid of it?

You should always check the deal execution and only then give the next order.

Vladimir Karputov:

Always monitor the execution of the transaction and only then issue the next order.

Vladimir Karputov:

You should always monitor the execution of a transaction and only then issue the next order.

Can you explain it with an example?

Andrey Ilinykh:

Can you explain this with an example?

Example in Simple iForce code

Simple iForce
Simple iForce
  • www.mql5.com
Получаем торговый сигнал с индикатора iForce (Force Index, FRC) только в момент рождения нового бара (сигнал снимается в бара #1). Используем Стоп лосс, Тейк профит и Трейлинг. В данном советнике НЕТ таких параметров:  НЕТ параметра ' Search signals, in seconds НЕТ параметра ' Trade mode: ' - ограничение в какую сторону торговать. Может...

Or a link of some kind?

Thank you!

Hello!!! I'm a newbie, so I posted here.

In metetradek 5 on a desktop computer, EAs have stopped connecting to the charts. How do I connect them? Am I on topic?

safron_1978:

Hello!!! I'm a newbie, so I posted here.

In metetradek 5 on a desktop computer, EAs have stopped connecting to the charts. How do I connect them? Am I on the topic?

Hello.
You need to update your EAs from the marketplace, if they are marketplace EAs.
Lately, the licenses are flying off.
The Expert Advisor should be deleted from the Navigator and downloaded again from the Market.
Or look at what is written in the log.

Vladislav Andruschenko thank you, it worked!!!

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Can you tell me ifSymbolInfoDouble doesn't work in indicators, or am I doing something wrong?

'SymbolInfoDouble' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call
Reason: