Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 866

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I won't even take it for the money :)

You know why I won't take you. Because you're too ambitious and overconfident. I think you'll just keep others from getting what they came for. With your comments and rebuttals. It's the customers I'm worried about. No offense ...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You know why I won't take you. Because you're too ambitious and overconfident. I think you'll just keep others from getting what they came for. With your comments and rebuttals. It's the customers I'm worried about. No offense...

Because after talking to me they not only don't want to buy anything, they want to lynch you :))

Vizard_:

hilarious... what the fuck, you can't play? you should have asked for it))))))))))

it's so funny it makes me want to cry

Vizard_:

hilarious... what the fuck, you can't play? you should have asked for it))))))))))

Ignorant :-) Trickster, you should at least once show the balance line of the average account, for last week........ And so... he who laughs last laughs....

Although you can draw anything, can't you?

Vizard_:

I showed you over ten years ago. I showed you how to build models that work for years without retraining.
In the forecasts branch I showed maximalist trading and even several times on Perlos. I told Fa
and Reshetov about DM. In this thread he showed me cutting on the MO. If it were not for me, you would not have - neither rattle Reshetov,
or the Doky codes on the R's. Eh, petrushka))))))

You're all old, 10 years ago... I don't seem to know the full drama of the conflict.

the last of the Mohicans, i guess

So what's the bottom line? can i make money in the market or not? if not, i'll just fuck off... Fuck the IO and so on...

Vizard_:

I showed you over ten years ago. And told you how to build models that work for years without retracements.
In the forecasts branch I showed you handle trading in realtime and even several times on Perlos. I told Fa
and Reshetov about DM. In this thread he showed me cutting on the MO. If it were not for me, you would not have - neither rattle Reshetov,
or the Doky codes on the R's. Eh, petrushka))))))

I agree, your contribution is invaluable. But I haven't seen the whole thing, so don't be too bad....

And by the way, remind me where you were talking about years of working models, because I've forgotten....

Vizard_:

Yeah, although I couldn't get any grails))) Well, suffer a little, if it doesn't work out.
you'll give up. The approach that ts should work more than a training sample is common sense...

I agree. I specify from 100% period and more should work the model. But this does not mean that a model working for years should allow itself to sag fiercely. I have seen such long-running models, but as a rule their drawdown was not bad and the most interesting thing is that you never know if it will get out of it or not... The risks of these models are...

Well, it looks like, even though I lost, I still have an amount of money left and technically the robot will take it now. After the day before yesterday I decided to use a tactic. Fuck it. It is necessarily done by raising my right hand and swinging sharply at the moment of casting the spell :-)

Vizard_:

(Does it mean, that the entrance for me and Doc to the closed club is free for life)?

Man, I'm not a sponsor. If the group comes together, then no problem. My traffic is unlimited.... And so..... I'm afraid that you will spread all over the Internet, and I don't want that...

Vizard_:

Mich, I'm a magician. You can't get anything out of me. I vouch for Doc. We'll keep our mouths shut. You'll take us?

You said that with a smirk... I find it hard to believe......

Reason: