Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 863

Here we go. The current one should be up, but the next one should be down... So let's hold our fists and pray....

The current one doesn't seem to work, which is a pity... I'll try to win it back with 5 minutes. In 5 minutes before the end of the bar, if we are down, I will buy more.....

An oil painting, as they say...

Next to buy will be......

Oil painting...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Did you make any money on the Lexus today?

Not yet... I'm just a small one... just one buck. I really tried to reduce the error I made a double lot and failed, but I believe everything will be fine at the end of the day...

I like it when an option comes in strong... The next 15 minutes will go up, I think we should buy, we declined a bit and may go up on the pullbacks...

It's still the same oil painting...

In the near future I think we'll roll it back... in the hope of a pullback I bought another one....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Oh, my gosh!!! Did, did, I think why the results do not improve... turned out that the chips were all sent to 1 array and they were duplicated. Took me 2 or 3 days because of 2 or 3 digits.

Now everything is as it should be. I'm switching to the demo tests :)

Demo bullshit. Better a micro account or something real. Trust me, the difference between the demo and the real, even if the mini and macro is still there...

Bitch, the last one did not come in a couple of pips, but nothing, there is still powder in the gunpowder box.... One shot and I've already made it...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The demo is needed for the final fine-tuning

I've been using them for 10 years now :) I don't bet systems for nothing.

It's my present for today's birthday :) now it's possible to go for a walk

No problem!!!!! I heartily and sincerely congratulate you with this bright holiday in everyone's life. I wish you good health and good trends.....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Thank you! :)

What do you mean thank you? You'll have to...... just kidding.... But you'll have to monitor your robot. I see that he is steadily starting to make the right graphs. More precisely, it is clear that the growth is guaranteed after optimization, so I'm sure everything will be fine. Don't forget to monitor the account at the end....

Reason: