Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 760

Evgeny Raspaev:

I couldn't find that particular article, but this neuron is written here

Thanks for the info, it's interesting to read .... It's definitely helpful... Thanks again.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

thanks for the information, it is interesting to read .... It will definitely be helpful... Thanks again.

You're welcome, it came to mind when I asked, it's a bit complicated for me, maybe you will need it)))

Hi all!

Is the AI grail ready?

Can I try it?

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi all!

Is the AI grail ready?

Can I try it?

and hee hee ni ho ho to sell for 30k poop? :)

Yes, gentlemen!

The soul asks for the neural grail. Do not let it languish without drinking from it...

Mihail Marchuka

Michael, I found the walkthrough I found all the indictors only indies do not run in the walkthrough hangs((((( can you have Noxa CSSA-ShowEigenvectors or most likely dll library Noxa CSSA. One of the 2 is the problem((( would be very grateful....

Evgeny Raspaev:

Michael, I found the walkthrough found all the indictors only indies do not start in the walkthrough hangs((((( can you have Noxa CSSA-ShowEigenvectors or most likely dll library Noxa CSSA. One of the 2 is the problem((( would be very grateful....

Surprisingly, you got the name of the addon right. It's been a long time since I heard it. Just nostalgia.... Egenvectors is the one responsible for the cointegration issue. I had the license. But that was over 8-9 years ago or earlier. I had an HP image with NS installed, that license was there. I'll take a look in the weeks, maybe I'll find something... Otherwise... Good thinking... Co-integration is the key to success in frequency market analysis... IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Surprisingly, you got the name of the addon right. It's been a long time since I've heard it. It's nostalgic.... Egenvectors is the one responsible for the cointegration issue. I had a license. But that was over 8-9 years ago or earlier. I had an HP image with NS installed, that license was there. I'll take a look in the weeks, maybe I'll find something... Otherwise... Good thinking... Cointegration is the key to success in frequency market analysis... IMHO

I can't start it with mt5 x32. (Exactly. Most likely it doesn't start with mt5 x32 because I don't have it installed)))) I will be very thankful to you for taking a look at it. Or for mt5 x32 - you can hardly find it nowadays

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Unfortunately, that's all you can do....

Come on Equi, let's have a laugh.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Mikhail, do a monitoring of your account on the beech. the signals are very flawed in terms of analysis
Reason: