Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2158

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

you have to sleep at night)))) with that time zone))))

Where does my time zone light up here?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Do you think it's an age thing?

I've noticed that nowadays pensioners don't sit at the porch, they don't gossip like they used to...

No, complex character is also a barrier to communication)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And where does my time zone light up?

Nah, you said it yourself earlier, where it is. Do not worry. μl adheres to the rules of one address. The country indicated in the profile. and this is correct.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Nah, you said it yourself earlier, where. Don't sweat it. µl sticks to one address rules. The country indicated in the profile. and this is correct.

I just do not remember what I wrote. There is no secret, neither is the lamp, there is nothing to steal yet.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
make me a moderator of this topic

I support you! Admins make me a moderator of this thread.

Otherwise if it appears 'hairy musician with a blue-eyed cat,' it is guaranteed to +20 pages of water.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I support you! Admins make Max a moderator of this thread.

If a 'bald musician with a blue-eyed cat' appears in it, then +20 pages of water is guaranteed.

I just didn't say that it sucks, because it's better to shove laggy mash-ups into the neuroncu ....

better listen and life+profits will get better

i hope we'll finally see some profit from neuronkey

a fellow has already written several articles on neural networks

they are ordinary filters from the cycle of digital signal processing, nothing more

and these things are done not with Python, but with MQL in a couple of lines, easily and without forcing

like this:

dMAX[indBars+1]=iClose(Symbol(),Period(),indBars+1);
   Alfa=0.6;
   Beta=1.00-Alfa;
   for(i=indBars; i>=0; i--)dMAX[i]=dMAX[i+1]*Alfa+iClose(Symbol(),Period(),i)*Beta;

The predictors here are Alfa and Betta.

Want more? - You're welcome! Increase the order of the filter. Here it is of first order.

And as one comrade from this thread ends:

good luck!

Files:

You guys are scribbling pages so much that I really can't keep up with you!!!! Can you take it slower, I'm taking notes.

it also updates its messages 100 times for everyone to see

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
it also updates its posts 100 times for everyone to see

Maxim, I have a higher degree in this subject.

Don't be sorry, I can't beat you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxxie, I have a degree in this subject.

Don't be sorry, I can't beat you.

Star-burns, I don't care what your high or low is. You're as useless here as you were a year ago

and uninteresting with your pseudo-conspiratorial rhetoric. If you had something to write, you would write normally. No one will solve your crosswords.

Don't take up screen space
Reason: