Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3314

It's a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get to them even after that.

In the context of machine learning with a teacher, the teacher is the human or system that provides the labelled data to train the model. Data partitioning means that for each set of input data, the corresponding output is known.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Sanych, when will we remember that the Teacher is signs + target?)

So it's not "traits + target" after all?

Score.

Forester #:

So it's not "signs + target" after all?

Score.

When the level of abstraction is zero, you can get to the bottom of it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
When abstract thinking is at zero, you can get to the bottom of it.

I was reminded of Strange's prediction of the moon,

and then, because it turned out the other way round, he said that to buy it is to sell it.)

explaining that the loonie is not USDCAD, but CADUSD.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
When the level of abstraction is at zero, you can poke around.

What's wrong? You thought you were the only one allowed to poke around?

Now I'll get to it: what is the stopping criterion for training neural networks in particular and machine learning in general?

They're angry... Apparently it's autumn, the weather's nasty, it's aggravating....) I want sunshine.)

Why don't you all queue up and beg for one at a time? Then I'll give them away.
Too many mouths to feed at once, I can't keep up.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Why don't you all queue up and beg for one at a time? Then I'll start handing out
Too many mouths to feed at once, I can't keep up.

Max, you're the only one in your personal book.

Doesn't your own abstract thinking tell you what the word "forum" means?

Here you need to be able to give in and admit your mistakes, i.e. to be in the company of people you know practically nothing about, who may know many times more than you do.

I've been talking to Sanych, where are you coming from, you don't have enough attention?
Teachers :))) talk among yourselves.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Max, you're the only one in your private book

Does your own abstract thinking tell you what the word "forum" means?

Here you need to be able to give in and admit your mistakes, i.e. to be in the company of people about whom you know practically nothing, who may know many times more than you do.

Maksimka needs to go on holiday, let's get a saba for a modern computer, Maksimka for aloha beach

Reason: