Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3290

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Well, rather not like a horse among humans, but like a guiggnm among ehu)

The issue of markup (teacher construction) for price data is very important, but I doubt it will be possible to discuss it in a meaningful way. There are too many different ways to do it, so everyone speaks in languages incomprehensible to others. And fear of blabbing about their know-how, of course) That's why we get something obscene in the thread.

Well, that's why we started talking about matstat and the possibility of multiple accents on the graph, to bring all the ways to a common scientific form :)
And as if everyone was immediately satisfied... should have been.

Andrey Dik #:

that's good. good is good.

Maxim is good. Maxim is good. Maxim is good.

Maxim, are you kind now? Yes? Now I will learn from you and everyone will learn and the world will be kind and the MO will be without egregiousness and pride and vanity and we will look up to Maxim and wait for knowledge? Isn't that right, Maxim?

The light of truth will scorch the wings of the unprepared without being hardened in the crucible of fire. And only he who rises from the fiery furnace will see and understand the imperishable texts. The path will be long and painful, and only at the end of it will the traveller realise all forms of truth, which were perceived as ugliness, but in fact were messages of guidance.

Andrey Dik #:

everything in reality is a load of rubbish.

truth is in integrity and unity.

It is the way to darkness and abyss as the dumb and weak were thrown in order to heal the strength and expel the dope.

Power is in unity. Stupidity is in denying unity and wanting to be servile.

This is exactly what the evangelist is dealing with when he preaches the truth. His words are vague and imageless to those assembled. And it cannot be the purpose to make grain out of stones, but only to water with the life-giving moisture of wisdom to help some to grow. It is impossible to save others without saving oneself and exposing oneself to the danger of union with the ungodly.

Andrey Dik #:

Yes. Or maybe not.

Verbosity is a sin. IO doesn't like verbosity. I mean, IO should be self-sufficient.

and they came to gather berries and mushrooms, but they did not realise that the mushrooms and berries had been slipped to them. (verse 213 of Evangile, or maybe not verse 213, or maybe not Evangile, or maybe not even a verse at all).

Just as the body feeds on bread, the mind feeds on images and meanings :) you cannot communicate truth silently, for the understanding of it is in the mind. It is a mental construct. One can sit at the feet of the Guru and experience the truth, but not understand it. The mushrooms and berries were indeed slipped to them, for there is nothing outside of His will.

Alexei reworked

Ivan Butko #:
Alexei recycled.
Yeah. They're banning the wrong people.

Andrei banned Alexei?

and cleaned up his semantic posts ) I would be sorry to delete such truths.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Andrei banned Alexei?

and cleaned up his semantic posts ) it would be a pity for me to delete such truths.

I'm not involved. I'm worried about Alexei myself.

Andrey Dik #:

I'm not involved. I'm worried about Alexei myself.

You volunteered to do justice, even though there was a conceptual matstat question 😁

which was answered in the thread, they even tried to translate the whole lot.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You volunteered to administer justice

How can I administer justice? I can only give you guidance.)
Now, the wise old man part suits you better than the thug part.
Reason: