Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3289

Andrey Dik #:

so please be kind, behave decently, at least in this thread, I appeal to you and to everyone else, this thread is read by millions of people and to behave the way some people behave (not a fan of pointing a finger at a living person) - is unacceptable not only here, but in any decent society.

That's quite honourable, thank you!

However, I think excessive tightening could lead to the disappearance of the thread's inhabitants altogether.

In general, you get used to people's behaviour, and you don't take offence at their barbs. Another sad thing is the lack of constructive conversations.

It is surprising that despite the abundance of materials even on this site very rarely a new member of the branch appears.

Forester #:

I don't time my closes. I just check the reached TP or SL, looking ahead 1-3-10-100 hours. The basis is this indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/903 - parameter bars_future = 10 (I made it 10000 to make sure all bars are marked)
For the case of 3 hours, if TP/SL is large, then 300-500 pts per night does not always pass, so such trades are left as "I don't know". When there was a peek at 10000 bars, they were marked up and participated in training and I think it was these overnight entries that made the profit.

I tried Traal - I didn't like it. It catches trends, but rarely with pauses of 1-2 years.

Now I think I have got it right.

Looking for 10000 bars is very far horizons, of course.

Have you tried to teach this indicator to determine "0" - i.e. points where it is undesirable to trade at all?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:
Have you tried to teach this indicator to determine "0" - i.e. points where it is undesirable to trade at all?

Sure. I'm teaching 2 independent models. Buy and Sell. Sometimes they both trade, sometimes they both wait, sometimes they wait one at a time.

If you're referring to my posts, there's a flood of uncontrolled constructivism. And the truth can be hard and with teeth.

Andrey Dik #:

it's what it seems. Everybody does. Everybody has an out-of-control constructive episode.

But it's not like that. It's different.

It's when you're yelling at the post office or in a queue. Totally justified and deserved :) no one gets away with it. Anger, it can be righteous.

Andrey Dik #:

Yeah.

And I'm sure you're on the side of good. Right, Max? You're not gonna be loud, you're not gonna swear?

I'm sure that Max's great genius will believe in his righteousness and will bring Good, Good to the world of MO, right, Maxim?

This is a topic of absolute goodness, there is no room for guile in it

Forester #:

Of course. 2 independent models are trained. Buy and Sell. Sometimes both trade, sometimes both wait, sometimes one at a time.

And just wait/trade? And then trade the second pattern where?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And just wait/trade? And then trade the second model to where?

One model to buy, one to sell

Forester #:
One model to buy, one model to sell

Yeah, I get that.

Andrey Dik #:

Okay. Good.

MO is good.

we are good.

Maskim - good. Good - Maxim. Maxim is good. Good in the MO, MO - Maskim. Maxim - good.

All right, all right, understand everything? MO is good.

Maschim, did you realise that the MO is good?

indeed )

Reason: