Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3143

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Information is in a person's head, and there is no information outside the head.

Well, it is not quite so, or even not at all) Information, as a measurable concept, is usually studied in the context of its transmission from one place to another) And if some places do not receive it, it is not the problem of information, but of its potential receiver).

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

If the statement is vague, it must first be defined, and then you can speak meaningfully :)

I've only had a quick look at the Yang part so far, haven't got to Yin yet)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I've only had a quick look at the Yang part so far, I haven't got to Yin yet)

The 22nd chapter is the most useful :) it's already practical and describes causal loss, which is just minimised to get something causal instead of associative.

The rest of course are also informative.

Perdon.

7 years old thread, 31400 posts, where is the result?

And what happens if you delete 30000 posts if there is nothing in them?

Or is there? Who knows?

P.Z..

Banan/Anan=1.23

Lorarica #:

7 years to the thread, 31400 posts, where is the result?

There is definitely no result, or they would have added a new account to Signals a long time ago that was showing steady gains.

Then the Lord gave an answer also to those who wanted new signs from heaven. In vain they wait for such signs. No other sign will be given to them than the sign of Jonah the prophet, who spent three days and three nights in the depths of the sea, but survived, and by his preaching to Nineveh turned its inhabitants to repentance. So, added the Lord, the Son of Man will also be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights. And His greatest miracle-resurrection will be a decisive sign to all those who still have need of these signs. Now such signs could bring crowds to Jesus, but more carried away by the outward splendour of such miracles, without inward conversion. Then with the opening of the preaching of repentance through the apostles, and no longer seeing the Messiah before them in an earthly form, they could rather be convinced of the Divine Embassy of the Risen One, understand His kingdom spiritually, and turn inwardly to Him. But for the stubborn, this sign will be a sign of judgement, just as Jonah appeared in Nineveh with the threat of judgement. - And the Lord saw that for the adulterous and sinful generation it would rather be a sign of judgement than of mercy, and so He rebuked their stubbornness. He compared the Jews with the Queen of Sheba, with the Ninevites, and found the chosen people inferior to the Gentiles, - despite the fact that here was He Who is greater than both Solomon and Jonah.

+++++Gorsky A. V. Fr. History of the Evangelical and Apostolic Church. Holy Trinity Sergius Lavra, 1902. С. 121-122++

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Well, that's not quite true, or even quite true) Information, as a measurable concept, is usually studied in the context of its transmission from one place to another) And if some places don't receive it, it's not the problem of information, but of its potential receiver)

Read texts in Chinese and then retell the information from them.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Read the texts in Chinese and then retell the information from them.

Ew. How rude.

I, for example, do not understand anything about Machine Thinking.

And since everything is described on this thread and it's certainly not secret.

So why should not a professional summarise and tell us what the essence is?

P.Z.

Banan/Anan=1.28

P.Z..

I have no problem summarising the result.

The thing is, some good people might take offence.

When they realise that years of labour have been wasted.

mytarmailS #:
I've been doing some micro-analysis of signals recently.

The result is that 99.9% of published signals do not live longer than a year or two.

So a published signal is an indicator

A published signal is a pretty big deal.

A guy could be sitting there tapping his hands on the buttons.

He's been out of business for over two years. Isn't that a long time?

P.Z.

Try to understand, reading slower, what you wrote above?

Is there at least one correct statement?

Reason: