Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3140

Lorarica #:

There's no need to rush your answer, my dear friend.

P.Z.

There are many distractions present.

It's a bit like E=C*M*C, which no one has ever solved.

Although! Albert, at one time tried to get a SNobel for it.

Oh, come on.)
there are no forces applied to a flying bolt (except those stated in the problem), so it can only move uniformly translationally after momentum is given to it. of course, there are a lot of other forces acting on it, such as radiation from the nearest star and its gravity, collisions with interstellar dust and other small bodies.))))))
I even have a very plausible game on this topic written on mql5, you can check your task, I mean - to create a simulation.
old Albert is a hammer, respect and respect.

by the way, the stimulator is written in mql5 in just over 100 lines of code.
I think our world, if it is a simulation, does not take much more than lines of code. and all the intricate fluctuations of the real world could be obtained by introducing a random component into the corresponding variable of the simulated world.
Amen.

It's another impossible relativistic problem, it doesn't even say what speed the photon engines accelerated the ship to

If to the speed of light (which is impossible in relativism), it will stick to the glove :)

If in classical mechanics, the bolt will fly first.

Also there can be some bullshit about an outside observer, for whom the bolt will return to the ground at all :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It's another impossible relativistic problem, it doesn't even say what speed the photon engines accelerated the ship to

if to the speed of light (which is impossible in relativism), it will stick to the glove :)

If in classical mechanics, the bolt will fly first.

It's bullshit. Laws start to go haywire even at 0.5 speed of light. so the ship is slowed down, but it has thrust. the data is lacking, but it looks like the man on top of the rocket, due to the momentum transferred by the bolt in reverse, still goes to mars before the bolt.
The bolt has no thrust, it's travelling at a constant velocity.

Andrey Dik #:

It's bullshit. The laws start to go haywire even at 0.5 light speeds. So the ship has slowed down, but it has thrust. There's not enough data, but it looks like the man on top of the rocket is going to Mars sooner than the bolt because of the momentum transferred by the bolt in reverse.
The bolt has no thrust, it's travelling at a constant velocity.

then yes, B ) if the ship hasn't switched off the engine.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

then yes, B )

P.Z..

Never slept so little,

Never smoked so much

Lost my concentration, I could

Even lose my touch

P.Z.

Turned off the motor! It's in the description.

Lorarica #:

P.Z.

Never slept so little,

Never smoked so much

Lost my concentration, I could

Even lose my touch

P.Z.

Engine off! It's in the description.

That means he'll be the first one to get to Mars.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

so the first one to get to mars

P.Z.

Talking to myself,

Crying out loud

Only I can hear me,

I'm stuck inside a cloud

Lorarica #:

P.Z.

Talking to myself,

Crying out loud

Only I can hear me,

I'm stuck inside a cloud

Very pathetic, but it's really time for bed.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Very pathetic, of course, but it really is bedtime.

I believe that human consciousness is a huge evolutionary mistake.

We are creatures that by the laws of nature should not exist.

Lorarica #:

I believe that human consciousness is a huge evolutionary mistake.

We are creatures that by the laws of nature should not exist.

None of this exists, it's an illusion.
Reason: