Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3115

I got banned for a week for "talking off-topic."

mytarmailS #:

I got banned for a week for "talking off-topic."

You just give it to me, you'll get a lot of people here.

mytarmailS #:

What do you think of Maxim's idea?

To the use of garch to predict the size of stops and takeouts?

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, модели, практика и алготорговля - Если вы знаете, что Гарч даст волатильность в ту и другую сторону.
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, модели, практика и алготорговля - Если вы знаете, что Гарч даст волатильность в ту и другую сторону.
  • www.mql5.com
GARCH может использоваться для определения оптимального размера позиции. GARCH является полезным инструментом для трейдеров на Форексе, который помогает учитывать волатильность рынка и принимать более информированные решения при торговле

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

To using garci to predict the size of stops and takeouts?

You haven't studied Garchi at all, have you? It wasn't my idea, it was common knowledge. I asked you what you tried to do and what didn't work (although it's clear to me what), but why are you repeating the same thing many times, which doesn't make any sense? 😐

You go on and on and on about stationarity and non-stationarity and garbage. What meaningfulness?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You haven't studied Garchy at all, have you? It was not my idea, it was common knowledge. I asked you what you tried to do and what didn't work (although it's clear to me what), but why are you repeating the same thing many times that doesn't make any sense? 😐

You go on and on and on about stationarity and non-stationarity and garch. What's the point?

I'm sorry! Wrong addressee. Learn from someone else to answer only the question posed, and not to pour out a stream of consciousness.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

I'm sorry! Wrong addressee. Learn from someone else to answer only the question posed, and not to spout stream of consciousness.

The question was to you, nobody asked me anything.

It turns out that you heard a bell ringing, but you don't know where it came from. Is this your knowledge of garch and nonstationarity, or is there any specifics?

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

To the use of garch to predict the size of stops and takeouts?

I don't think it's Maxim's idea, it's more like chat-GPT's answer to his unpretentious promt.

I think if you talk so often about garch, you must know it better than all of us put together... it would be fair... but it seems that's not the case....

I have no interest in garch or casuals or other people's ideas, I have plenty of my own....

Alexander Sevastyanov #:

Bodies in orbit are held and kept weightless by the balance of gravitational force and centrifugal force.
The acceleration of free fall decreases in proportion to the square of the distance as you move away from the centre of the planet.

The point is, is the astronaut or thermos in weightlessness?

P.Z..

Gravity has different directions!

Lorarica #:

The point is, is the astronaut or the thermos in weightlessness?

P.Z.

Gravity has different directions!

what is weightlessness? - It is, roughly, the position of bodies relative to each other. a person in a free-falling lift will be in a state of weightlessness.

If you talk about the weight of bodies, you have to count the weight relative to something. you can even count the weight of a thermos relative to an astronaut.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Is there anything else in the time line? )

What if we take into account the increments of other currency pairs? Would it be useful?

Reason: