Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1554

The Neuro Machine neural network trading program from the creators of Megatrader is a total crap.

This is an intermediate result. I input for training data from different currency pairs, indices, metals, etc. and get a chaotic picture on the forward. Even if I obtain a straight balance line even on a 3-month forward, in real trade 50/50 - will it work or not. You may as well use stochastic.

The author says he is trading for a year and the drawdown is keeping at about 5%, but at request to provide me with his saved reticle has disappeared somewhere for three months.

Ivan Butko:
Neuro Machine, a neural network trading program from Megatrader's creators, is a total crap.

This is an intermediate result. I am trying to train data from various currency pairs, indices, metals, etc. and get a chaotic picture on forex. Even if I achieve a smooth balance line even on a 3-month forward, in real trade 50/50 - will it work or not.

The author says he is trading for a year and the drawdown is holding at about 5%, but at the request to provide me with his saved grid has disappeared somewhere for three months.

He's not the only one, everyone works that way on the forverde. But it's too expensive to sell for 18, or whatever it is, no matter what he tried for a long time ))

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Why would I want to bloX, as you put it, I'm not going to convince anyone of anything, I just want to tell my case. But believe me, people lose a lot when they stop communicating with me.

I'm talking about the audience, have you seen Maxim's video views? - And no matter what, Maxim has understood the principles of MO very well and deserves the interest in his videos, and the audience ...

If you want to "broadcast into the void", go ahead, imho, you may as well broadcast in front of the mirror at home in your underpants)))

Igor Makanu:

I'm talking about the audience, have you seen Maksim's video views? - And no matter what, Maxim has understood the principles of MO very well and deserves that his video attracted interest, and the audience ...

If you want to "broadcast into the void", you may as well do it in front of the mirror at home in your underpants)))

So quickly the audience does not appear, but I agree that there is no point in streaming - the streaming requires the presence of the audience online, and here is enough to shoot a video, and preferably edited, cutting unnecessary, and wait until the audience will subscribe, and then think about streaming.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, educational activity is a questionable goal. People need to understand what you came for. To give hope, to collect donations, maybe training.

Maxim as well as healing and teaching is a good thing. Sharing knowledge for money is stupid a priori. Why sell this knowledge if you can use it? I am sharing only because I promised to, and I am starting to work on Forts, so to speak a new round. !!!!

As for the audience, you are absolutely right, of course the broadcast will be recorded and posted on the blog. Without an audience Streaming is not Streaming so the plan is. In 2 weeks I will appoint the time of broadcasting, I say right away that about Friday evening at 19:00 Moscow time. Once the time will be assigned will be HYIP. Maybe some mailings. The same bank, etc.. Well, if you help people, acquaintances, friends, relatives will not give up. Again, depending on ulsoviyi broadcast in the presence of microphones and can podyskutat a number of questions. Believe it will be a bright event that is better not to miss. People lose more by ceasing to communicate with me!!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Maxim, healing as well as teaching is a good thing. Sharing knowledge for money is stupid a priori. Why sell this knowledge if you can use it? I am sharing only because I promised to, and I am starting to work on Forts, so to speak a new round. !!!!

Come on, if I get a lot of patsies, I'll recommend your videos

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Come on, if I get a lot of patsies, I'll recommend your videos

Maxim why are you talking about videos. Videos will be one, the more important will be his value. Well, we'll see...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The idea with mixing is interesting, but it seems to me that it is necessary to randomize the price movement from one key point to another. If you do not know how to use ZZ, then it will be like a real market.

Reason: