Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2897

Rorschach #:

Let's start with the question of what to trade? Euros or where the money is?

And how to trade? To make money while they are given or to make a grail so that the entire history would be profitable?

And how often? To predict every tick or only when there is an opportunity?

And as a result, it will turn out that trading is not for everyone because of psychology.

It's a conversation about nothing.

the truth is that you either

either you know what you are doing and then you can answer all these questions yourself and explain to yourself and others why it is so and not otherwise.

or you don't know what you're doing.

and then goodbye, you're the weakest link...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Meir Barak makes his money from the sale of his books and his own teaching school.

That's what I understand - just advertising.

As an expert on scam artists, can you tell me whether it is possible to fake trading videos and reports from brokers for 10 years without getting caught?

mytarmailS #:

This is a conversation about nothing.

the truth is that you

either know what you're doing and then you can answer all these questions and explain to yourself and others why it's the way it is and not the other way round.

or you don't know what you're doing

and then goodbye, you're the weakest link...

You know success books don't work. It's the same story here.

Rorschach #:

As an expert on scammer tell me, is it possible to fake trading videos, reports from broker for 10 years and not get burned?

I have no idea.

Why should a successful trader earn money from teaching and selling books? If he is a successful trader and earns a normal percentage by trading for more than 10 years, all hedge funds will rip him off.

Rorschach #:

You know success books don't work. It's the same story here.

What books? What are you talking about?

We're talking about whether it's easy to trade successfully, to make accurate entries.

And you're all over geography.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

I have no idea.

Why would a successful trader earn money from teaching and selling books? If he is a successful trader and earns a normal percentage by trading for more than 10 years - all hedge funds will rip him off.

Well, everybody dreams of working for themselves and all that.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Watched the whole thing, expecting hints on the principles of level setting. Expectations were not met.

PS. Some of the locals on your tip also recently watched it and left a meaningless comment).

Judging by the video, he has levels at the last extrema in the morning at 15 minutes and an hour. I don't understand 2-3 pips is it in 4 digit or 5 digit. In 5 digits it is a stop in the freezing zone. And I think he has manual trading. I don't know in which terminal, really.

mytarmailS #:

What books? What are you talking about?

the conversation was about whether it's easy to trade successfully, to make accurate entries.

And you're all over geography.

A man may know he has a heart problem and needs to lose weight to get on with his life. But he'll continue to live the same lifestyle. That example makes more sense.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Judging by the video, he has levels at the last extrema in the morning at 15 minutes and an hour. I don't understand 2-3 pips in 4 or 5 digits. In 5 digits it's a stop in the freezing zone. And I think he has manual trading. I don't know in which terminal, really.

futures platform, 4-digit.

Rorschach #:

A person may know that they have a heart problem and need to lose weight to get on with their life. But he will continue to live the same lifestyle. That's a better example

Yeah. I had a cherry tree cut down under my window last spring. Is that clear?

A normal person would have long ago recognised that he had said nonsense and would have calmed down....
Reason: