Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2894

mytarmailS #:
He has a lot of videos, very many...
He teaches his TS for money, so he does not give direct algorithms of actions in his videos....

But some general principles are clear

1. use levels
2. Entry point with small stop
3. No stochastics, returnees, etc., just price
4. You should wait for a deal, not trade everything in a row

Builders of MO algorithms, including me, almost always violate all 4 above mentioned points when building their AMOs.....
Something to think about

On the positive side - use of a small number of levels.

From the negative - absence of at least general considerations about the method of finding levels. It is clear that this is an advertisement of the TS and, perhaps, distribution of level-signals, but so far it looks like a "cat in a bag".

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

On the positive side, the use of a small number of levels.

On the negative side - lack of at least general considerations about the method of finding levels. It is clear that this is an advertisement of TC and, probably, distribution of level-signals, but so far it looks like a "cat in a bag".

And you go to the channel, watch more than one video, maybe more general considerations will appear.....

I, for example, watched all his videos several times, and I still watch them sometimes, and every time I get something new.

And the fact that he sells his knowledge, there is nothing wrong with it, his knowledge and skills are real, so they have a price, it is not a herchik of any kind.

There was also 6etrader and Maytrade. However, Maitrade says that the system has changed a lot, and in general he has switched to robots. There was also Mukhanchikov, but he switched from algo to discrete.

Seiden is worth a look, the system of selecting deals is interesting.

Rorschach #:

There was also 6etrader and Maytrade. However, Maitrade says that the system has changed a lot, and in general he has switched to robots. There was also Mukhanchikov, but he switched from algo to discrete.

Seiden is worth a look, the system of selecting trades is interesting.

6etrader, aka Max Zhivas, is not a trader at all, according to my observations.

Maitrade has never made a robot as far as I know, and I am familiar with his TS very well, my opinion is that he will never make a robot.

The others, that's a different story.

The cool traders are those traders who can trade in a prop and have proven it...

That means they know how to enter jewellery and watch risks... And any Gleb Zadoya can mumble plausible nonsense on YouTube... Herchiks and other nonsense.

You mentioned a volumetrician, I remembered who else traded on volumes and +- the material is clear.

Maitreid wrote that he has done it, but he may be lying.

imho it is useless to copy successful traders, you need to find the right one for you.

Rorschach #:

You mentioned a volume trader, I remembered who else traded on volumes and +- understandably laid out the material.

Maitreid wrote that he did, but he may be lying.

imho it is useless to copy successful traders, you need to find the right one for you.

What is their success? The number of subscribers on YouTube?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

What's their success? The number of subscribers on YouTube?

Google those nicknames paired with lci and robinson's cup. But for people like you, it's the number of subscribers.

Rorschach #:

What do you mean copy?
Can you copy Bazhenov's trading? Put stops at 5 ticks?)))))

Like you want and copy?)))) so it doesn't work....

mytarmailS #:
What does it mean to copy?
Can you copy Bazhenov's trading? Putting stops at 5 ticks?))))

Like you want and copy?))) it doesn't work like that....

And how many times does he get his stop blown? Does he show unsuccessful trades?

In principle, it is not difficult to find a level, when it is broken, an avalanche of orders will come and the price will be carried away. But you have to sit and search for it, and if you are not a scalper by nature? ProScalping explains it all quite well.

Rorschach #:

And how many times has his stop been blown off?

+- 30% stop 70% profit

Rorschach #:
Basically nothing complicated.

Yeah )) of course, that's why 97% of traders lose, too simple scheme to make money ))

Rorschach #:

what if you are not a scalper by nature?

what does scalpinte have to do with it? he can hold a pose for half a day, the conversation is about the quality of entry, about risk...

Reason: