Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2824

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

"google what kiwi is" "leveraged at 300k, the exchange rate is down 10%" 😁 😁

so you opened up 3 lots and bumped the national market, nuh-uh.

You could have learnt the slang names of currencies like chif, cable, kiwi, ossi.

You don't have to listen to Andersen's fairy tales any further.

The bottom left corner (with an antenna on his head to communicate with space) did not answer any question. The rest are info-tsygans.
300k was real $ * 100 leverage = 3000 lots. My understanding. And I think the leverage was more than 100. Too lazy to look it up...

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

"google what kiwi is" "leveraged at 300k, the exchange rate is down 10%" 😁 😁

so you opened up 3 lots and bumped the national market, nuh-uh.

You could have learnt the slang names of currencies like chif, cable, kiwi, ossi.

You don't have to listen to Andersen's fairy tales any further.

The bottom left corner (with an antenna on his head to communicate with space) did not answer any question. The rest are infotsyganets.
When will you move on to practice?

elibrarius #:
300k was real $ * 100 leverage = 3000 lots. That's my understanding. And I think the leverage was over 100. Too lazy to look it up...

I wouldn't paraphrase if I'm too lazy to look it up.

54 minutes of him "leveraging $300k worth of Scottish Kiwi currency." Heard a bell, don't know where it is.

And so it goes with everything else.

Ivan Wise #:
When are you going to get practical?

practice?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

to the practical?

Anything at all. You're making the girl crazy with your theories.

Ivan Wise #:
Well, at least something. Because you're making the girl crazy with your theory.

to some theory a long time ago.

the girl only demonstrated the LSTM prediction of the Mashka. Then after analysing the results she got very upset. There was no more practice from her ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

to some long time ago

Examples, where can I see them? What's the machine been trained to do?

Ivan Wise #:
Examples, where can I see them? What's the car been trained to do

here somewhere or in articles, if it's public. I don't pretend to do more than that

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

here somewhere or in articles if it's about public. I don't pretend to do more than that

Somewhere in here. I see.
I'll look somewhere else.

Ivan Wise #:
Somewhere around here. I see.
I'll look somewhere over there.

somewhere in this 50-cent topic, I can't find it myself.

or in articles, where more or less systematically outlined the course of thought and presented some algorithms
Reason: