Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2818

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Well done, ptushnik, defended your title.
Now go get your tits, smoke your victory.

Why would I run after tits when you're here? You're not a ptunky.)

mytarmailS #:

Why do I need to chase sishkas when I have you? Neptunkiq))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Take a soda right away.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Take some yada yada right away.

ask your mum for euthanasia))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Awkward with Valera 🫣 I apologise if anything )

Forget it)))))) It's funny even))))))

I'm the Head PTU boy!!!! You're not even close))))

We should really compare clustering and hmm))))))) well, seriously. Logic can't win an argument.

Nobody's arguing here. Here ptushnik is crashing like a fish against ice for some reason. Comparing probabilities to cluster labels. Now it's not even clear at the end what he's talking about. Calling names is beneath the skirting board.
It says, "Take it and check it. You want me to check it for him and poke him in the pile again? Do I need it?
It's a lot of fun, of course.

I don't know who needs what. But without testing and the purity of the experiment nothing can be said. Yes, the concepts are blurred, but they are not yet settled, they are not taught in school in this form)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I don't know who needs what. But without testing and purity of experiment, nothing can be said. Yes, the concepts are vague, but they have not yet been established, they are not taught in school in this form)))))
Any clusteriser or classifier has a matrix of probabilities, transitions or distances. So called raw values. And there are class/cluster labels. It is comparing disparate things.

))))))))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Any clustering or classifier has a matrix of probabilities, transitions or distances. So called raw values. And there are class/cluster labels. It's comparing disparate things.

Yes, but it's not completely accurate. It's how I prefer to describe the current state and predict the future. These tasks are essentially the same. A change of state is a prediction, albeit a description of the present state))))

Reason: