Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1983

Python can't find module in the same folder
Python can't find module in the same folder
  • Philipp_Kats Philipp_Kats 2,339 2 2 gold badges 18 18 silver badges 37 37 bronze badges
  • stackoverflow.com
My python somehow can't find any modules in the same directory. What am I doing wrong? (python2.7) So I have one directory '2014_07_13_test', with two files in it: test.py hello.py where hello.py:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Hi. Yeah, fighting with console python... interpreter stops working when idle

I am not deep into python+mql theme (technically I don't know how it works, but intuitively), maybe because of long idle time interpreter handle becomes obsolete, maybe I should open and close it every time I have input data.

Farkhat Guzairov:

I did not go deep into python+mql (technically I do not know how it works, but intuitively), maybe because of the long downtime interpreter handle becomes obsolete, maybe every time you should open and close the handle when there is input data.

set a high priority to the process, maybe it will help

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

set a high priority to the process, maybe it will help

Increasing/decreasing the priority is mainly aimed at streaming tasks, I, on the contrary, decrease the priority for such tasks.

Farkhat Guzairov:

Increasing/decreasing the priority is mainly aimed at streaming tasks, I, on the contrary, decrease the priority of such tasks.

I have to use ai hev no idia, maybe from the admin)

it just stops displaying logs in the console, although the program seems to be running... or the current deadtime is wrong... after wiggling the mouse it works fine again

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

then ihave no idia, maybe from the admin)

it just stops outputting logs to the console even though the program seems to be running... or the current dead time is wrong... after you wiggle the mouse it works fine again

The idea of a handler or an external script running the script you need) in case it gets killed makes sense. With the transfer of data in general could not make sense. I have a script according to the logs continues to work, and the internet is pinged as it should, after restoration, the fact that the internet is gone I see, but the data ceases to be transmitted. I have to change the configuration of routers, or rather to remove routers for convenience.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The idea of a handler or a third-party script running the necessary script in case the script is killed makes sense. With the data transfer in general could not figure out. my script according to the logs continues to work, and the Internet is pinged as it should, after recovery, the fact that the Internet is gone I see, but the data ceases to be transmitted. The configuration of routers will have to change, or rather to remove routers for convenience put.

You can leave the youtubchik on :D then no glitches

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You can leave YouTube on :D then no glitches

EoTab EuChetam???? Then it should be a 15 minute scheduler, and a regular working switch))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Maybe it has something to do with turning off the backlight of the laptop screen or something like that...

I once wrote a script for the market on the R-ka and it ran from the "dispatcher / scheduler scripts" or whatever, the script worked for 5 minute interval (run once every 5 min), but there were times when it did not work ... Long my friend and I found out what's wrong... Turns out, you won't believe it, it turned out that the script stopped working when the laptop was running on battery power...

What? How? I don't know, but the fact ...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If this is the case, it would be better, ping ya.ru -t
Reason: