Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1981

That's what I'd like to say.

The point is probably not in the tool, but in how to use it. I'm quite satisfied with Reshetov's optimizer and I'm working slowly. You need to urgently switch from search and examination to real trading or this one will never end. So you will search and research, but it does not bring money alas :-(.

mytarmailS:

So we're back to the usual flowchart again, it first needs to be made so that there is an understanding at the level of images...

like -

first the classifier(it does this and that)

then we connect the classifier to the output (it does this and that)

then count something ( it does this and that )

Output is connected to the casterizer again

etc...

If you just read some complicated nonsense where you don't even know the terms, what will you get?

So, you need to understand the basic principle of the algorithm, and to understand it at the level of the block scheme as I pointed out. Then there will be an understanding of what is what and what is what, and when you understand it, you will understand what and how you can improve it.

start studying instead of philosophizing))

What's there to talk about if no one even knows the correct definitions?

Read how primitive recurrent networks work and where their memory comes from. What is an autoencoder, why do you need it? What are sparse neural connections, why do you need them. What is an autoencoder with sparse connections, etc. And you will start to understand.

Monitoring, by the way, in my profile. Anything after the vertical line on the balance graph (debugged before). Or a chart of the cpu.

I found a strange glitch. When running the python script for a long time, the laptop sometimes shuts down the screen (some other actions when idle), but the script continues to work. And sometimes datetime.now() starts returning incorrect current time (hour), with a shift to the future. Has anyone run into this problem?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I found a strange glitch. When running the python script for a long time, the laptop sometimes shuts down the screen (some other actions when idle), but the script continues to work. And sometimes datetime.now() starts returning incorrect current time (hour), with a shift into the future. Has anyone had a problem with this?

Backward time in sleep was, but forward time is weird. Turn off sleep and screen disconnect in the power supply. On the wind, it's really glitchy if you have scripts at work or the same scheduler standing. It can come out of sleep for 15 minutes and then the time is already gone))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

back time in sleep was, but forward is strange. Disable sleep and screen disconnect in the power supply. In wind, it's really glitchy if scripts are running or the same scheduler is on. It may come out of sleep for 15 minutes and then the time is already gone))))

No, it does not go to sleep, just turns off the screen and something else there, applications remain active. Turned everything off, left only the screen... will check

it's not up to the grid to update it properly... but it's still up to the max

Next week I will do more adjustments

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, it does not go to sleep, it just turns off the screen and something else there, the applications remain active. Turned off everything, left only the screen... I'll check

It's the reason why the grid is not up to date... but it's still dragging in the +

I will tweak it next week.

On the computer monitor off, and on the laptop at minimum brightness put) I have scripts to exchange data with the muscle was disrupted precisely by the disabling of the screen. Or rather, after a failure in one gear, the script did not resume its work.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I turn off the monitor on my computer, and set the brightness to minimum on my laptop) I had scripts to exchange data with the muscle, and it was disabling the screen. Or rather, after a failure in one gear, the script would not restart.

It would seem... what does the screen have to do with it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it would seem... what does the screen have to do with it ) I will try not to turn off

on the priority of the power supply. above) and the script is simple.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Send me that code of yours, I'll figure it out, because all my gestures in understanding the author's idea don't help...

mytarmailS:

Send me that code of yours, I'll look into it, because all my efforts to understand the author's idea don't help...

You understand python? :D

Reason: