Off-topic posts - page 133

Abdullahi Garba #:

hello i am just log in but i did'nt know any thing about. please can some lean to me?

read post about how to start
Off-topic posts
Off-topic posts
  • Esam Tube
  • www.mql5.com
Comments that do not relate to the " Ask for help ", have been moved into this topic...

Hi,

Is here a good place to get me over the issue of installing my purchase please?

I do not see it in the Market - Purchased tab for starters and yes I do have proof I have purchased it with clear funds

Frank Thompson #:

Hi,

Is here a good place to get me over the issue of installing my purchase please?

I do not see it in the Market - Purchased tab for starters and yes I do have proof I have purchased it with clear funds

This is not the right place as this is not a relevant topic, but follow these instructions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152

Frank Thompson #:

Hi,

Is here a good place to get me over the issue of installing Trade Assistant MT4 please?

If you bought it from MQL5 Market so it should be listed on your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/frankthompson/market

..and yes, you can install it een if it was deleted from the Market after that (do not forget to fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password - because the Market doeds not work bow without this login): post

Does anyone ever struggle with anxiety or stress? I made an application years ago with very calm noises... I made this before the stupid "Calm" app arrived. 

It was just a small project at the time to test the Unity framework https://alias28.itch.io/calming-noises

Calming Noises
  • alias28.itch.io
White noise

Eleni Anna Branou # :

Tidak ada pilihan seperti itu.

Obrolan, saluran, dan grup ini dibuat untuk memudahkan komunikasi antar anggota.
How do I change my password?

Hanako Pelako #:
How do I change my password?
If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Dear MetaTrader Support Team,

Iam Maurice Khalil .. highly value the innovation and efficiency that the MetaTrader platform offers to traders and investors around the globe. My extensive use of your platform has allowed me to deeply appreciate its powerful features, including the backtesting tools which are vital for my trading strategies.

However,i have identified an excellent opportunity to enhance the backtesting capabilities on the MetaTrader platform. Currently, backtesting is limited to data ending on the previous day, limiting  my ability to assess same-day trading strategies using the latest available data.

Proposal:

Specifically, i propose the development and implementation of a feature that enables backtesting with same-day data on the MetaTrader platform. This would include access to intraday market data for use in backtesting, allowing for a more comprehensive and accurate evaluation of trading strategies.
I suggest adding the feature of accessing trading data on the same day, up to the last hour or two

Benefits:

- Improved Accuracy: Traders can evaluate their strategies using the latest market data, increasing the accuracy of their predictions.

- Faster Market Response: Enables traders to test and adjust their strategies based on the latest market changes.

- Enhanced Flexibility: Provides traders the ability to efficiently and effectively test day-trading strategies.

I believe that implementing this proposal would significantly enhance the value of the MetaTrader platform to the global community of traders and investors and reinforce your position as a leading and innovative platform in electronic trading.

I  look forward to your response and hope to develop this feature in collaboration with your team.
I ask you to pay attention and add this feature to the program as soon as possible, because I have a trading strategy that relies heavily on this feature.

Best regards,

Maurice Khalil

my Account is rejected may you please help me what must i do 

OFENTSE Lepere #:
my Account is rejected may you please help me what must i do 
  • If it is related to your trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • If it is something related to your MQL5 forum profile (but I really can not imagine about what the word "rejected" means) - ask the service desk of this forum for support.
Reason: