Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - page 9

Larrygrant #:

Hi - Can anyone help me! I have set up a second VPS for trading and wanted to access my MQL5 market products in my MT4 terminals on this new server.

However I the MT4 platforms don't show any of my purchases on this terminal nor can I login through the terminal. So i'm assuming that yourMQL5 store account is restricted to one pc not sure?

I then tried to setup  new MQL% account with a different email address but my platform now won't let me delete the old login info - it seems to have cached the link to the old MQL5 account. What do I do?

Help!

Its not allowed to have multiple MQL5 accounts, maybe that's why you are blocked, so contact the Service Desk to delete your second account.

As for not seeing your MQL5 purchases in your new VPS, check the Journal tab of your MT4 terminal at the time you login into your MQL5 account for any messages or errors.

If for example you have a 403 error message, it means that your VPS provider is blocked by MQL5.com.

if we invite people to join our channel for free, would its makes us a spamer? 

Abdul Barrud Darovi #:
if we invite people to join our channel for free, would its makes us a spamer? 

If you subscribe the people to your channel without their permission - yes, you are the spammer.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".
Reason: