Indicators with alerts/signal - page 84

Thanks a lot.

could someone please code this for me??? i need the gann to do a email alert & just a alert if possible when it crosses the 5 moving average.

please someone help me out with this.

Daily target

matfx:
Hi Banzai,

Hope u can help to add 2 more level inside this indicator, as below:

Fibo level 1.764 - Daily Short Target 3

Fibo level -1.764 - Daily Long Target 3

I have attached the indicator file here. ( Sorry i am not good in programming )

Thanks.

Matfx

I have added in your target of 1.764 however it does seem to be a very long way from the current price to be a DAILY target so i have also added in 0.764just in case that is what you meant. You now have 4 daily targets. Let me know if that is what you want. I have also lightened the dark blue slightly to BLUE to make it easier to see so change it back to NAVY if that suits you for your trading colors.

cja

[attach][/attach]

Alert on candle close

Ive looked around and haven't found any info on how to get an indicator or ea to alert/email not when crosses, but when bar closes (particularly 1 hour)over trendline. And an indicator when it closes over an ema. I'm new to coding but am willing to learn so any advice im grateful for.

cja:
I have added in your target of 1.764 however it does seem to be a very long way from the current price to be a DAILY target so i have also added in 0.764just in case that is what you meant. You now have 4 daily targets. Let me know if that is what you want. I have also lightened the dark blue slightly to BLUE to make it easier to see so change it back to NAVY if that suits you for your trading colors.

cja

Hi CJA,

Thanks a lot. This is what i want. it is very kind of you to change the color, it makes trading more visible.

Thanks again.

Please add alert to TTMStoch indicator

Please programmers add alert to this indicator on crossing(closed bar)

cja:

cja

Hi Cja, can you make the fibo indicator for weekly?

wEEKLY

p2099:
Hi Cja, can you make the fibo indicator for weekly?

i will have a look later today for you i am a little short on time just now.

cja

Hi banzai, can you make this indi with alert and pop-up? plz help me

cja:
i will have a look later today for you i am a little short on time just now. cja

thanks for your replay cja

Reason: