Indicators with alerts/signal - page 842

Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Kind Request ...

Need an alert for this Indicator on color change or arrows on the chart on color change....

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks in advance ....

Files:

rpasupathy:
Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Kind Request ...

Need an alert for this Indicator on color change or arrows on the chart on color change....

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks in advance ....

rpasupathy

Centered TMA recalculates/repaints

Better not to use any kind of alerts on recalculating indicators

mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it!

plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

Files:

cashgrade:
mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it! plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

Sorry, but since that indicator looks like this

What would be the alert criteria?

Files:
alerts.gif  89 kb

to alert when the up/down line appear, and to alert on current when the indicator shift. thanks!

Hi sir can please help to add alert to this two indicator when colour changes. It would be great if there is a pop up message on the pair symbol when colour changes. Thanks.

BTW If possible this two indicators became one and when both colour are the same sound the alarm. Just an idea.

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  3 kb
renko_v1.mq4  4 kb
snapshot_387.jpg  116 kb

fxcollection:
Hi sir can please help to add alert to this two indicator when colour changes. It would be great if there is a pop up message on the pair symbol when colour changes. Thanks. BTW If possible this two indicators became one and when both colour are the same sound the alarm. Just an idea.

Try using this one for XO alerts : xo-clean_alerts.mq4

Thanks Mladen for sharing. Tested working well. Do you have Renko V1 with alerts?

fxcollection:
Thanks Mladen for sharing. Tested working well. Do you have Renko V1 with alerts?

fxcollection

Do you happen to have non-decompiled (original) source code of renko v1?

mladen:
fxcollection Do you happen to have non-decompiled (original) source code of renko v1?

Yes i Have.

Files:
renko_v1.ex4  5 kb
Reason: