Indicators with alerts/signal - page 800

hello.

this modification I downloaded from another forum, but alert does not work. Could you fix it?

signal should be at levels 1 and -1

thx.

Files:

Dear mrtools and mladen,

please, would you be so kindly and create an alert if the band touching the blue / red band.

Would be very helpful !!

Lot of thanks in advance.

Jim

P.S: Sorry, wrong thread.

Files:

mort000:
hello.

this modification I downloaded from another forum, but alert does not work. Could you fix it?

signal should be at levels 1 and -1

thx.

Hello Mort000,

Also found a buffer that wasn't counted and the alerts should work at 1 or -1 in this version.

protrade:

Hi Mr Tools, thanks for the alerts on the indicator.

There is another candle pattern that I have been watching with interest, which I’m calling a 12345 system. It is set up when there are four candles in succession that are all opposite to each other (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear). I have noticed that once the fight goes on that long between bulls and bears, the fifth candle is usually going to be opposite to the fourth (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear, BULL).

Is it possible to code an indicator to alert on the fifth candle, as soon as it starts to move in the direction opposite to the fourth candle’s close price? I have attached a pic to demonstrate. Yes the fifth candle could open opposite to the fourth and swing the other way. That would be a losing trade (we can’t win all) but it seems that that happens less than 40 percent of the time, which is a good percentage if you use it for binary options.

Protrade, try this one think it's pretty close to what your looking for.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Jim Clark:
Dear mrtools and mladen,

please, would you be so kindly and create an alert if the band touching the blue / red band.

Would be very helpful !!

Lot of thanks in advance.

Jim

P.S: Sorry, wrong thread.

Jim, would need the original source code before any modification can be done

mrtools:
Jim, would need the original source code before any modification can be done

I have this version.obv2.1.mq4

Files:
obv2.1.mq4  2 kb

TraderWill:
I have this version.obv2.1.mq4

Thanks TraderWill, but that version doesn't draw the channel.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone guide me for coding the alert? Because it keep alerting me every single second when the condition is met. So, is there any code used to limit the alert to one? I would appreciate if there is someone who can enlighten me. =)

original code:

extern bool JPY_alert = TRUE

if (JPY_alert) {

if (currency_strength("JPY") <= 2.0) Alert("WEAK");

if (currency_strength("JPY") >= 7.0) Alert("STRONG");

}

*This is a currency strength meter consists a range of value from 0 to 9.

Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools,

I like to know if is possible to to convert these three indicators in one with an alert on the price crossing the lime or red line...

Reason: