Indicators with alerts/signal - page 536

Mis.Parker:
Is it possible to add an alert and email alert to it? I tried to use the other forums suggest thread here is the link. Do-it-yourself alert builder kit @ Forex Factory I'm so confused...

Mis. Parker, when it say this in the indicator header

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.225.1g []

*/

That means the indicator has been decompiled, when it has been decompiled it is very hard to get a coder to work on it, for various reasons.

Hello,

How bout this one I found it on the net. It seems it has an alert into it but it doesn't work.

Files:

Mis.Parker:
Hello, How bout this one I found it on the net. It seems it has an alert into it but it doesn't work.

Try changing AlertMinutesB4Close parameter. It is trying to alert only at exact time specified by that parameter

mladen:
Try changing AlertMinutesB4Close parameter. It is trying to alert only at exact time specified by that parameter

That seems to do nothing. Is there something i'm missing? Is there a way so that it alerts every time the arrow pops up?

Hi Mrtools,

See if you need these ...

Thanks

Files:
cci_1.mq4  4 kb
kybuk.mq4  6 kb
filter.mq4  6 kb
ma.mq4  6 kb
3.png  156 kb

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

See if you need these ...

Thanks

Hi Rpasupathy, found an example of another indicator and did your alerts, but did the alerts on both indicators for when all 4 rows are same color, did you want them when only the first 2 rows are the same,if so it's an easy fix. Also both are now stand alone meaning you won't need the MA or CCI_1,they are built in now.

Files:

Mis.Parker:
That seems to do nothing. Is there something i'm missing? Is there a way so that it alerts every time the arrow pops up?

Mis.Parker, just tried it and the alert message pop up works I set the AlertMinutesB4Close to 0.

Hello Mr Tool.. am new to this forum, can you please make this indicator with alert when gann trend line go above candle or below,, sorry if its a repost

kklkanna:
Hello Mr Tool.. am new to this forum, can you please make this indicator with alert when gann trend line go above candle or below,, sorry if its a repost

Hello Kklkanna,

Have this version its a stand alone version, and mtf and alerts. Maybe test it out and see if its what you are looking for.

rpasupathy:
Hi Friends,

Can you please make an alert and arrows on the chart as per the rules or a simple Buy arrow when all the colors are BLUE and a sell arrow when all the colors of the indicators are RED.

Do the indicators repaint ??

Sorry for the repost ..

Thanks

rpasupathy,

you say "when all the colors", but in the pic the yellow boxes don't seem to satisfy this criteria. or did i miss something? thanks.

Reason: